Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wizardofloneliness
Dec 30, 2008

mobby_6kl posted:

I don't think he did, but it's been ages so it's possible. I definitely liked those too. "Sentenced to 100 years, died in prison. Shot 8 times in the face in his kitchen. Blown up by a nail bomb under his porch" :getin:

Yeah, those were great. I think my favorite was the lone “Well-liked by everyone, died of natural causes” in between all the murders.

I did think it was weird that Anna Paquin only had two lines. I get why the character was written that way, I just thought it was kind of strange to cast someone like her for just that, even though her two lines were pretty great. Maybe she just wanted to be in a Scorsese movie?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wizardofloneliness
Dec 30, 2008

zer0spunk posted:

I gotta think that marty doesn't really believe this dude was the mafia Forrest Gump either, but it works for an entertaining movie.

Even the painting houses thing was not a term used by any other mafiaso ever, just this one specific dude's book deal. Has a nice ring to it though.

I think I also totally missed the way they boosted deniros height and stature to match the real dude..Didn't register once, just like how he was never a defined age to me..just weird or less weird depending on the scene.

deniro 5'10, pesci 5'4, sheeran 6'4

I feel like I should have noticed deniro being an entire foot taller then joe pesci and towering over him..but I never got that sense..cheating an actors height half a foot isn't a small difference

from pg 2

Never mind De Niro, I’m more confused about Pacino’s feet situation there.