Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Karpaw
Oct 29, 2011

by Cyrano4747

afatwhiteloaf posted:

Incredible film, Frank at the end fondling his ring, a meaningless reward for a dehumanizing, monstrous life, as the shadows close affected me more emotionally than anything I’ve seen in years.

This and when he's showing the photo to the nurse and speaking with fondness of someone he shot in the back is haunting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karpaw
Oct 29, 2011

by Cyrano4747

Blind Pineapple posted:

Ok, so am I only one who interpreted the fish scene as Jesse Plemons' character having sex with a woman of poor hygiene in the back of his car recently? Instead of admitting it, he made up a ridiculous story about driving around with a fish that didn't stand up to questioning.

You may be right. He had "fish" in the back of the car ha ha, get it?