Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

God drat Pesci is good in this. So soft spoken yet you feel the weight behind every word.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

Weaponized Autism posted:

This was incredibly good and the runtime didn't get to me. I also didn't even notice Domenick Lombardozzi; the makeup in this movie is fantastic.

I thought it sounded like him but he was so unrecognizable that I got very confused. I also had a "wait, is that Action Bronson? Nah. Yeah?" moment because I just wasn't expecting that. But it's nice to see Marty still has much of the cast of Boardwalk Empire on call to fill out minor roles in his features.

What a shame though, that the four De Niro/Pacino collabs are now Godfather II, Heat, The Irishman, and... Righteous Kill. Guess which is the odd one out? it's Godfather II because there aren't any rappers in it

Cacator fucked around with this message at 08:39 on Nov 28, 2019

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

Dante posted:

In conclusion, Once Upon a Time in America is a better version of this movie FIGHT ME

I won't fight you because I agree with you :colbert: although I disagree about the "bland" part, it's rare to see movies of this length paced so well.

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

As desensitized as I am to movie violence, that little moan Pacino lets out as he's shot really gets to me.