Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

it’s a speaker fully submerged in mount fresh crisp clean and cold water

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
is this about that last del toro movie

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

heck yeah i have one of those and had him reading a tiny book for a while and other stuff to see if people noticed a tiny robot fella

cheque_some
Dec 6, 2006
The Wizard of Menlo Park
a pile of promotional stickers I will likely never do anything with except add to

Menacer
Nov 25, 2000
Failed Sega Accessory Ahoy!
a hard drive where the disks inside shattered.

i use it to test new hires. "how can you tell if a hard drive is broken? ..... shake it!!!" *rattle rattle*

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

Silver Alicorn posted:

the gently caress is a water speaker

water shoots out when it makes sound

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HI0cw8M7aDE

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

this is dumb as hell

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

it looks like they're just pumps synchronized to the beat/overall volume of the audio? kinda lame. i was imagining something more like a chladni plate

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

Sagebrush posted:

it looks like they're just pumps synchronized to the beat/overall volume of the audio? kinda lame. i was imagining something more like a chladni plate

yeah the volume of the audio. i mean they aren’t going to be anything extraordinary. they probably cost like 20-something bucks.

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
I dropped the cash on some Bose computer speakers and it was well worth it

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
nice troll bait

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Silver Alicorn posted:

I dropped the cash on some Bose computer speakers and it was well worth it

did you pick it back up afterwards?

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

nice troll bait

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

rotor posted:

this is dumb as hell

don't
sign

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Midjack posted:

did you pick it back up afterwards?

:drat:

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
your av rules

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

myself :xd:

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

lol äksdee

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
back in middle school my friends and i took over a vacant locker and put trash in it because we were stupid assholes. one day my friend james got caught stuffing refuse in there and had to clean the whole thing out and we all laughed and laughed and laughed. he got me back later though and pantsed me in the hallway when i was wearing my desert storm camo trousers. shut up it was like 1992.

last i heard he was homeless and got arrested for flashing a bunch of people on the sidewalk or something. life sure is a ride.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
oh, anyway, what i was gonna say is sometimes i think about that locker and about how one could do that, only with a cubicle.

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

President Beep posted:

oh, anyway, what i was gonna say is sometimes i think about that locker and about how one could do that, only with a cubicle.

i too think of the spare equipment cubicle filled with vga cables and fetid keyboard and mouse spares

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

no one should be homeless

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

not even James the flasher

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

BONGHITZ posted:

not even James the flasher

the decline of macromedia really took its toll

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

I work from home op

Scud Hansen
Dec 13, 2015

Darkness and Evil

rude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scud Hansen
Dec 13, 2015

Darkness and Evil
One of the books I have in here is "numerical recipes in C" and it's a bunch of barely readable code written by mathematicians that's hilariously dogshit. It owns.