Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I’d really like something such as GRID or some of the Dirt Rally 2.0 dlc. Anyway thanks for reading.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?
I got the castlevania anniversary collection yesterday and I’m thinking of getting mega man 11

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Stelio Kontos posted:

Preordered Indivisible on Switch and bought Katana Zero on the eshop

Katana zero is epic. A true indie treasure for thw ages

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

heeheex2 posted:

GTA5 is $10 on xbox, any good ? i never played a gta before

Every rockstar game not named bully or Christmas lemmings is garbage

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

mysterious loyall X posted:

This.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

Why would using the best modern controller as a PC controller be fail.

Because the new best cobtroller is the 400 dollar xbox elite controller part 2 sponsored by timb cugg edit rogers sorry erong tim

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Every rockstar game not named bully or Christmas lemmings is garbage

Table tennis is cool too

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

Table tennis is cool too

hell, rockstar/dma designs made the ultimate team based shooter moba like with lemmings paintball as well

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Thinking about buying the TerraOnion Mega SD even though it's expensive as hell even on sale lol. What should I do

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

Table tennis is cool too

its loving badass

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Thinking about buying the TerraOnion Mega SD even though it's expensive as hell even on sale lol. What should I do

wait for krikzz to make an everdrive that can do sega cd at half the price (next year) or for mister to do sega cd (next week)

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

wait for krikzz to make an everdrive that can do sega cd at half the price (next year) or for mister to do sega cd (next week)

:eyepop:

Stelio Kontos
Feb 12, 2014

I’m loving it, went in not knowing a single thing about it and it’s blowin my mind. It’s also super easy to play in short bursts which is perfect for how my schedule is right now. I recommend this game at full price, getting it in the switch sale is a steal.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Pablo Nergigante posted:

krikzz is working on his own verison. gently caress terra onion.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Chumbawumba4ever97 posted:

krikzz is working on his own verison. gently caress terra onion.

Yeah man.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Caithness posted:

I got the castlevania anniversary collection yesterday and I’m thinking of getting mega man 11

I loved mm11 my friend.

Great game feel with just enough sprinkling of new features to spice up that classic mega man experience we’ve all come to love.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

I picked up pathologic 2 and rimworld. thank you, gaben!

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Rimworld is epic.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Rimjob World

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Average Bear posted:

Rimworld is epic.

Pathologic 2 is epic. Good finds gamer.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I ended up not buying the Mega SD... I'll wait for krikzz's new Everdrive instead. In fact the only thing I've really bought so far is a new hard drive which just arrived today... might pick a couple things up off Steam or eShop before the sales are done though

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

I'm gonna buy parts for a mister and play ALL the amiga games + megacd games ftmfw

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Anyway, ive been playong boomer shooters. Ginna fire up nblood and play some blood , epic

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

If I want a "new" boomer shooter should I get Ion Fury to own the SJW cucks or Dusk.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Pablo Nergigante posted:

If I want a "new" boomer shooter should I get Ion Fury to own the SJW cucks or Dusk.

i got ion fury which is pretty good so far and amid evil because it looked cooler thematically than dusk, so either of those it what i'd go for. Amid Evil has alternate fire modes and your default melee axe turns into a propperller blade the powered up alt fire mode, its fairly epic.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

i got ion fury which is pretty good so far and amid evil because it looked cooler thematically than dusk, so either of those it what i'd go for. Amid Evil has alternate fire modes and your default melee axe turns into a propperller blade the powered up alt fire mode, its fairly epic.

I beat Amid Evil earlier this year, 'twas epic indeed

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I beat Amid Evil earlier this year, 'twas epic indeed

well if you want more quake-ish games go with dusk or if you want a build game with extremeley impressive sprite work go with ion maiden.

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

i got ace combat 7, re2 remake, and catherine full body. now i just need to game

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Anyway, ive been playong boomer shooters. Ginna fire up nblood and play some blood , epic

The gently caress. Are you Moon Moon.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

The gently caress. Are you Moon Moon.

i don't know

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Okay I think I'm gonna get Ion Fury and maybe Hypnospace Outlaw. Is that one good.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Okay I think I'm gonna get Ion Fury and maybe Hypnospace Outlaw. Is that one good.

I had a good enough time with it. If you like the idea try it out but I'm not gonna say it's a must play.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i got jazz jackrabbit, jazz jackrabbit 2, and epic pinball on gog

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

EO nexus is awesome.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
I got Fantasy Strike at 30% off and it's honestly pretty cool but I played it for like an hour and just wanted to go play Tekken . There's some cool characters though , I like the guy who can shoot an unblockable projectile that poisons the enemy , which causes a big chunk of damage after a few seconds but goes away if the enemy can land a hit on you

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
epic
https://twitter.com/FDG_Games/status/1201453532341248001
been wanting to play this for a while

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I got Slay The Spire on this Cyber Monday on the Nintendo Switch because my friends told me to but idk anything about it

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Cool, I've been peeping that one too but the price was a little high for me

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Is Monster Boy the same lore as Monster World. That game's epic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Is Monster Boy the same lore as Monster World. That game's epic.

I think it's officially in the same series as Wonder Boy in Monster World but can't use the Wonder Boy title because of legal reasons.