Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Average Bear posted:

Let's see the poo poo.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3904971&perpage=40#post500383615

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Might gently caress around and get an N64 Everdrive.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Thinking about buying the TerraOnion Mega SD even though it's expensive as hell even on sale lol. What should I do

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I ended up not buying the Mega SD... I'll wait for krikzz's new Everdrive instead. In fact the only thing I've really bought so far is a new hard drive which just arrived today... might pick a couple things up off Steam or eShop before the sales are done though

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

If I want a "new" boomer shooter should I get Ion Fury to own the SJW cucks or Dusk.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mysterious loyall X posted:

i got ion fury which is pretty good so far and amid evil because it looked cooler thematically than dusk, so either of those it what i'd go for. Amid Evil has alternate fire modes and your default melee axe turns into a propperller blade the powered up alt fire mode, its fairly epic.

I beat Amid Evil earlier this year, 'twas epic indeed

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Okay I think I'm gonna get Ion Fury and maybe Hypnospace Outlaw. Is that one good.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Cool, I've been peeping that one too but the price was a little high for me

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Is Monster Boy the same lore as Monster World. That game's epic.

I think it's officially in the same series as Wonder Boy in Monster World but can't use the Wonder Boy title because of legal reasons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

sony added even more sales today https://store.playstation.com/en-us/grid/STORE-MSF77008-ENDOFYEAR19SALE/1 i got gravityrush 2 for 10 dolla

Might finally cop that Everybody's Golf jawn...