Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
how am i supposed to have good posts with this low flow shower head

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
*slides into thread much like Kramer*

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

The deal! The deal!

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

these posts are makin me thirsty

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Jerry's new girlfriend is a high school senior. George, Elaine, and Kramer are fictional characters.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

:prepop:Jerroid! I have come up with an ingenious scheme!
:rolleyes: What is it this week Gnorge?
:prepop: An online magazine!I
:rolleyes: Oh brother.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

You've never put poo poo in your posts? Don't knock it til you try it, Jerry

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

:byodame:Kramark what are you doing here?
:byodood:I'm the new manager of this department store of which you are an employee.
*canned laughter*

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I lost the contrast haha

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
No I won't take off my jacket.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Jerry it’s weird you have an underage girlfriend

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Could I BE anymore Seinfeld???

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
noomin!!

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

*says the N word*

Cessna
Feb 20, 2013

KHABAHBLOOOM

What's the deal with dating a seventeen year old?

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

He told me he was going to give me a 6er to knock me down a peg. Down a peg? I was already on my last peg! I have no pegs left, Jerry! No pegs!

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
*Peterman voice*

"oh my....that avatar!"

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

Come on hee-ho, just give us 300 more macca

He's a robo spine boy.

A robo spine boy?

Yes, a robo spine boy.

What's a robo spine boy?

He's got a robo spine.

Boy!

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
*gets printer slapped out of his hands by two large, intimidating, yet very effeminate men*

We're taking the printer and that's all there is to it. Oh-kay?

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Oh yeah? Well, the Jerk Store called, and they had sex with your wife!!!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

*Kramer shoots Jerry in the back of the skull the audience laughs as his brain matter cakes the lens and George screams in helpless terror as he knows he is next to be killed by Kramer who is also a virulent racist.*

Kramer: You know why this is happening George.

George: No please I dont know why Kramer why did you kill Jerry and his sweet, sweet munchable rear end in a top hat you BASTARD!?

Kramer: Simple George, because he posted images of my feet online, images which I know he himself masturbated to and intended to disseminate online for others to masturbate to.

George: Oh my god...

Kramer: These images were sent to Jerry, in confidence, to hopefully gain his assistance in identifying a podiatry related issue, namely that...

*He removes his socks and reveals his feet, they are normal feet, George thinks, but on closer inspection he sees the toes are now tiny penises, in fact, exact replicas of his very own tiny penis*

George: Oh god oh god. How? WHY?

Kramer: Why George? Because this is my curse, you would recall that I myself had received images you had forwarded to me of your very own penis, as a friend you requested that I peruse these images to help you with a phallic related issue, namely that...

*Kramer tears of George's pants, hanging between his legs is a tiny penis, but upon closer inspection the tiny penis's urethral opening is not the usual expected slit, but rather a tiny anus.*

George: My god that's... *George look's to Jerry's dead body*

Kramer: Yes, you are beginning to see now. You are beginning to understand.

*Kramer walks to Jerry's body and tears off his pants, George gasps*

Kramer: Yes George, the rear end in a top hat upon your very own penis is JERRY'S.

George: So that means your feet...

Kramer: Yes George, I had masturbated and disseminated your penis pictures you had sent to me in confidence, just as Jerry disseminated my feet across the world wide web, behold!

*He lifts up Jerry's luscious locks from what remains of his skull, there rests what at first glance appears to be normal ears, but are in fact exact replicas of...*

Kramer: Yes, George, you see, they are my...

George: Your feet...

Kramer: Yes... you see now.

George: Oh... my god...

Kramer: And you see George, there lies his crime, my crime, YOUR crime, for the evidence reveals that Jerry had sent you images of HIS anus for you to peruse for reasons of anus related maladies, namely that...

*They look to Jerry's bare bottom and his exposed anus, which appears as any other anus, but on closer inspection...*

George: *Gasps with extreme terror*

Kramer: YES GEORGE! It is our three faces, arranged like Mount Rushmore with an assembly of ANAL POLYPS that reveal the source of the curse, our unholy triad, our broken friendship of cruelty and evil! We damned ourselves to this fate you see? We are poo poo people, we do poo poo things to each other. It is our nature, and so God has chosen to destroy us utilizing the very mechanism we lack the most. Trust. That is why this happens because you George had done just as we.

George: Yes, yes! My god yes god forgive me, I had masturbated to and disseminated online images of Jerry's anus for others to do the same! Oh god please forgive me and save my immortal soul.

Kramer: Oh George, don't you know? We can ask the man for forgiveness our very selves in just a moment.

George: *Sobs*

*Kramer slides to George with his knees at an angle, he effortlessly blows George's head apart and then points the gun to his own skull as George's body flops to the ground*

Kramer: Arrivederci New York!

*A flash of light as his skull explodes, there is a brief silence as the lights dim, the audience is heard laughing in the background.

The credits roll.

Cue: The Seinfeld Theme*

Lil Swamp Booger Baby fucked around with this message at 06:12 on Nov 28, 2019

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Jesus Christ man

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
*Steals a Lobster from a commercial lobster trap*

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Sid Vicious posted:

Jesus Christ man

Happy Thanksgiving Sid!!

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Elaine's sponges weren't contraceptive. They were cotton balls, she used them to shoot heroin.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

*Kramer shoots Jerry in the back of the skull the audience laughs as his brain matter cakes the lens and George screams in helpless terror as he knows he is next to be killed by Kramer who is also a virulent racist.*

Kramer: You know why this is happening George.

George: No please I dont know why Kramer why did you kill Jerry and his sweet, sweet munchable rear end in a top hat you BASTARD!?

Kramer: Simple George, because he posted images of my feet online, images which I know he himself masturbated to and intended to disseminate online for others to masturbate to.

George: Oh my god...

Kramer: These images were sent to Jerry, in confidence, to hopefully gain his assistance in identifying a podiatry related issue, namely that...

*He removes his socks and reveals his feet, they are normal feet, George thinks, but on closer inspection he sees the toes are now tiny penises, in fact, exact replicas of his very own tiny penis*

George: Oh god oh god. How? WHY?

Kramer: Why George? Because this is my curse, you would recall that I myself had received images you had forwarded to me of your very own penis, as a friend you requested that I peruse these images to help you with a phallic related issue, namely that...

*Kramer tears of George's pants, hanging between his legs is a tiny penis, but upon closer inspection the tiny penis's urethral opening is not the usual expected slit, but rather a tiny anus.*

George: My god that's... *George look's to Jerry's dead body*

Kramer: Yes, you are beginning to see now. You are beginning to understand.

*Kramer walks to Jerry's body and tears off his pants, George gasps*

Kramer: Yes George, the rear end in a top hat upon your very own penis is JERRY'S.

George: So that means your feet...

Kramer: Yes George, I had masturbated and disseminated your penis pictures you had sent to me in confidence, just as Jerry disseminated my feet across the world wide web, behold!

*He lifts up Jerry's luscious locks from what remains of his skull, there rests what at first glance appears to be normal ears, but are in fact exact replicas of...*

Kramer: Yes, George, you see, they are my...

George: Your feet...

Kramer: Yes... you see now.

George: Oh... my god...

Kramer: And you see George, there lies his crime, my crime, YOUR crime, for the evidence reveals that Jerry had sent you images of HIS anus for you to peruse for reasons of anus related maladies, namely that...

*They look to Jerry's bare bottom and his exposed anus, which appears as any other anus, but on closer inspection...*

George: *Gasps with extreme terror*

Kramer: YES GEORGE! It is our three faces, arranged like Mount Rushmore with an assembly of ANAL POLYPS that reveal the source of the curse, our unholy triad, our broken friendship of cruelty and evil! We damned ourselves to this fate you see? We are poo poo people, we do poo poo things to each other. It is our nature, and so God has chosen to destroy us utilizing the very mechanism we lack the most. Trust. That is why this happens because you George had done just as we.

George: Yes, yes! My god yes god forgive me, I had masturbated to and disseminated online images of Jerry's anus for others to do the same! Oh god please forgive me and save my immortal soul.

Kramer: Oh George, don't you know? We can ask the man for forgiveness our very selves in just a moment.

George: *Sobs*

*Kramer slides to George with his knees at an angle, he effortlessly blows George's head apart and then points the gun to his own skull as George's body flops to the ground*

Kramer: Arrivederci New York!

*A flash of light as his skull explodes, there is a brief silence as the lights dim, the audience is heard laughing in the background.

The credits roll.

Cue: The Seinfeld Theme*

Badump bum buh buh, buuuhhh tickety wuh

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

Looking at cleavage is like looking into the sun. You don’t stare at it. It’s too risky. You get a sense of it, then you look away.

wide stance
Jan 28, 2011

If there's more than one way to do a job, and one of those ways will result in disaster, then he will do it that way.
Ornamental computer in the corner of the living room.

Impeccably clean home due to no avenue of instant gratification via video games.

Very anti-goon.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

wide stance posted:

Very anti-goon.

It's pronounced "moops"

naem
May 29, 2011

“miss” chanandler bong

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
"I'm supposed to make jokes?"

*Looks into a mirror*

"Oh, boy."

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Seinfeld threads almost always produce funny poo poo

housefullofgarbage
Jan 16, 2019

The Summer of Garbage
George definitely lived in Jerry’s apartment when he was out doing comedy on the road

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RytMJ2-X-rw

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

I'm gonna rate this thread a 5, Jerry! A 5!

It's gold, Jerry. GOLD!

*puts on a suit made of soup*

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

WHAT’s the DEAL with age of consent laws!?

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Jerry: so we get to making out and she starts with the dirty talk

George: what did she say?

Jerry: she says...I want you to eat my rear end

George: eat her rear end? but you’re not an rear end eater

Jerry: I know that! But what am I supposed to say?

*kramer enters and starts looking through the fridge*

George: Kramer, you ever eat rear end?

Kramer: Definitely

Jerry: Really?

Kramer: of course! It’s 2019! what do you do? Regular oral?

Jerry: well...

Kramer: Oh, Jerry! Come on!

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

:smuggo:Hello Jerroid.
:smugjones:Hello Nimby. Why are you here?
:smuggo:Oh didn't you hear, I'm the new HOA representative.
:smugjones:YOU? You can barely deliver mail!

*Armed Homeowners association troopers storm through the door and arrest Jerroid at gunpoint, Jerroid is handcuffed and a bag is put on his head*
:smuggo: Nobody fucks with me! Ever!

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
you mean the posting gloves your mother laid out for you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Hello Newcombe.
Hello Jarrett.
Coffee?
Sure.
*24 minutes of quietly enjoying coffee as each pass sections of the paper between them, occasionally commenting about the weather or a particularly nice coupon. At one point Kratman bursts forth, however he just needs some batteries for his remote*