Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

what if seinfeld was on the moon or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Rand alPaul posted:

*bass guitar riff intro*

[INT Jerry doing stand up beside a lunar rover and a radiation-bleached American Flag]

Jerry: And what's the deal with Tang? A billion dollars put into the space program and that's the best they could come up with? It's orange-colored water.

*laugh track, Jerry bounces to the other side of the stage*

Jerry: You know NASA has seen concentrated fruit juice. But they're sticking with the Tang. *gestures at his cup* This is supposed to be the pinnacle of human scientific achievement. One small step for man, one giant leap backward for beverages!

*laugh track, bass guitar*
*splash screen with Seinfeld on the Moon logo*

[INT Jerry's lunar habitat module]

*static from the intercom*
*Jerry bounces over to the airlock door and holds down a button*

Jerry: Yeah?

George: *beep* *his radio crackles through the intercom* It's George *beep*

Jerry: Come on in.

*sound of the airlocks decompressing outside, George enters wearing a large space suit*

George: I still can't get the hang of this suit. It would be much better if we could just wear the stillsuits from Dune.

Jerry: Oh you and your stillsuits. *waves his hand dismissively* You've been listening too much to Kramer. What you want is the replicator from Trek.

*audience laugh track*

*George sits down on the couch dejectedly*

Jerry: What's gotten into you?

George: It's Steinbrenner. He wants the Yankees to play the Red Sox on the moon. We can't get the pinstripes to look right in goretex.

Jerry: What's wrong with nomex? It's a flame-resistant polymer.

George: That's what I said! And then to make matters worse, Giancarlo Stanton missed his Soyuz rocket to the space station. His passport still says Mike on it.

Jerry: I like Mike better. He should stick with Mike.

George: That's what I said! *George gets flustered and waves his arms around* George can't operate in this low-gravity environment!

*laugh track*
*static from the intercom*
*Jerry floats over to press the button*

Jerry: Yeah?

Sergei: *no static from his pristine Cosmonaut suit* It's Sergei

Jerry: Oh no, what do you want?

Sergei: Let me in it's about to solar shower.

Jerry: Oh alright.

*laugh track*

*airlock decompresses and Sergei enters. He's played by Tim Curry.*

Sergei: Preevyet, Jerry. *Sergei smiles menacingly*

Jerry: Hello, Sergei. *Jerry shows his gums*

*laugh track*

Sergei: Where is Kramer? I want to discuss business opportunity.

Jerry: I don't know, have you tried his habitat capsule? He probably thinks you're the oxygen guy.

Sergei: Kramer is hiding from capitalist oxygen company? *Sergei smiles* What is wrong, American government not pay astronauts again?

Jerry: The checks are late, Sergei.

George: I have another hole in my suit. drat this goretex!

Sergei: NASA is foolish with goretex. Russian Federation developing nomex suit that recycles human waste particles.

George: A stillsuit, Jerry!

*Jerry raises arms in protest*

Jerry: You want the replicator!

*laugh track*

marry me.