Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
*gets printer slapped out of his hands by two large, intimidating, yet very effeminate men*

We're taking the printer and that's all there is to it. Oh-kay?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

Well that's my story.
*bass guitar riff, intro*

G: She's a great girl, terrific girl. Real people person, real patient.

J: *matter-of-factly, with a meaningful look at George* Well, I think she'd have to be.

*audience laughter*

G: *glares at Jerry* Ha ha.

*George walks to the sink and pours himself a glass of water*

J: So, you think this girl is something special then.

G: Well...*hesitates, putting his full water glass down and squinting pensively* There is...ONE thing...

J: Go on.

G: She, ah...*adjusts his glasses* She likes certain...things in the bedroom that I'm still getting used to.

J: *mischievously* Ohhhh, you sly dog you. I fail to see how this is a problem.

G: Jerry...*takes a breath, measuring his words* She...*leans in confidentially* She likes to have her...rear end...eaten.

J: *blinks, surprised* She likes to have her rear end...EATEN?

G: *louder and slightly stressed* She likes to have her rear end eaten!

*audience laughter*

J: Is she...doesn't she like it when...*points at his crotch*

G: Well, yeah! But I was down there one night, and she rolls over and says "I want you to eat it" and now I'm on the spot! *George is agitated, his voice louder* I'm on the spot, and she's on all fours and IT'S starin' me RIGHT in the face!!

*audience laughter*

J: IT'S staring you in the face? *strongly emphasizing the *it*

G: *frantic* IT'S STARING ME IN THE FACE, JERRY!!

*audience laughter*

J: So don't do it if you don't like it!

G: *his expression changes, voice becoming deadly serious* And put the SEX at risk?

*audience laughter*

*Kramer slides into the apartment*

K: Eh, giddy-up. *gestures into the air, pauses for audience reaction*

K: *regards George* What's wrong with you?

J: Eh, his new girlfriend likes to have her...*pauses, as though trying out a phrase in a foreign language*...rear end eaten?

K: Ah, yes! Analingus. *his eyes light up in recognition and appreciation* It's a lost art, Jerry. You know, in some countries it's a declaration of great intimacy between partners.

J: *brightly* Oh, so you've done it before.

K: *shivers, expression shifting immediately* No, no-no-no. Not for me. I'm not risking pinkeye, Jerry.

*audience laughter*

*George glowers in the corner of the kitchen, taking a drink of water and swishing it in his mouth enthusiastically before spitting it in the sink*

*audience laughter*

*bass guitar riff, outro*

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

Well that's my story.

[INT - JERRY'S APARTMENT]

*Jerry, George, Elaine and Kramer are all sitting around Jerry's coffee table*

G: *resigned tone* I think I'm gonna end it with her.

E: *casually* Is this the rear end girl?

G: *shoots her a look* Her NAME is Amber. And, YES... she does have a particular preference.

E: See, you're so hung up on this ONE thing. You of all people can NOT afford to be that picky.

*audience laughter*

*George's glare to Elaine intensifies*

E: Oh, relax. I'm just saying you need to be more...*gestures in the air*...sex-positive. Forward-thinking. Look to the future.

J: *with a slight note of triumph* Says the woman who uses discontinued contraceptive sponges.

*Elaine makes a face at Jerry*

K: You know, George...*leans forward* It's simply a matter of...*pauses for dramatic effect*...erogenous zones.

G: Erogenous zones?

K: Erogenous zones.

J: Sure, erogenous zones. Like, say...*motions to his crotch*...the general, GENITAL area...

G: Right, genital area...

E: There's always the nipple, that's a good one.

J: Small of the back, curve of the neck...

K: *startles suddenly in his chair from an idea* The earlobe!

*Elaine, George, and Jerry simultaneously* The earlobe. *all nod*

J: *matter-of-factly* The most PG of the erogenous zones.

*audience laughter*

G: Okay, okay. So how does...*hesitates*...IT qualify as an erogenous zone?

*Kramer bears a pensive expression, clearly thinking of an explanation on the spot*

K: Well...okay, how about this - you do your business in the mornings, right?

G: My business?

K: Yeah, your business! Drink your coffee, eat your muffin...*gestures to Jerry's bathroom* Do your business!

G: Oh. Well...yeah, of course. Who doesn't?

K: You feel better when you're done?

G: Of course I do.

K: *sagely* That's because you've engaged an erogenous zone.

G: ...I have?

K: Of COURSE you have! It's all tied together, man! It's science! Feels good leaving, you feel good after, there's no difference here! You've got to engage the erogenous zones, George!

*audience laughter*

G: *hesitant, somewhat in disbelief* So... would YOU do it if you were asked?

*Elaine, Jerry, and Kramer lean away from the table and sink further into their seats*

J: No.

E: Nuh-uh.

K: Nope.

*audience laughter*

*George drops his head in defeat*

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

Well that's my story.

[INT - JERRY'S APARTMENT]

*Jerry and Kramer are milling about, mid-conversation when the buzzer sounds; Jerry walks over and pushes the intercom*

J: Yeah?

G: It's George.

J: Come on up. *Jerry buzzes George in, then turns to Kramer* There's no way it's going to work. The building super is NEVER going to allow it.

K: And why not? No skin off his nose! I just hook an air tank to the water line, run a little tubing, point it up and outside of the bowl...

J: You can NOT install your own bidet, Kramer! You're not even a plumber!

*audience laughter*

K: Ah, it's all...fluid dynamics. It's simple. *waves away Jerry's rejection of his idea*

*The door opens and George walks in with heavy footsteps, looking disheveled and exhausted; he is wearing clip-on sunglasses over his normal eyeglass frames*

J: What in the world happened to YOU?

G: I broke it off with Amber. Went to her place last night to get a few things. Couple magazines...left my toothbrush there...

K: *regards George with slight disgust* You left your TOOTHBRUSH in a strange bathroom?

*audience laughter*

*George glares at Kramer from behind his sunglasses*

G: THAT'S where you draw the line on hygiene?

*Kramer shrugs and reaches into his pocket, busying himself with what appears to be a small length of nylon tubing. Jerry makes a face as he regards Kramer's actions, then turns back to George*

J: So you broke it off with her. Okay, good for you.

*George shrugs*

J: She give you a hard time? You look like you haven't slept.

G: Well...*shuffles uncomfortably*...She...wanted to sleep together, you know? One last time.

K: *without looking up* Well, that was nice of her!

*audience laughter*

J: What, were you up all night drinking out of a paper bag too? Why are you wearing those sunglasses indoors?

G: I want to, okay? It's empowering.

J: Would you take those things off?

G: No! *takes a step back, defensively*

J: Come on! You look ridiculous.

*George hesitates, reaches up to his glasses, and slowly unclips the sunglasses from his eyeglass frames. Jerry and Kramer recoil in horror from George's swollen, reddened left eye.*

*all pause for audience reaction*

J: Oh...my...God.

K: Is that...is-that-is, uh...

*George throws his hands into the air, letting them fall, resigned to his fate*

G: IT'S PINKEYE, OKAY? I GOT PINKEYE!

*audience laughter*

*Jerry and Kramer slowly look at each other*

K: You know...in some cultures, the eyeball is considered an erogenous zone.

*audience laughter*

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

Well that's my story.

[INT - MONK'S CAFE]

*Jerry, George, and Elaine are seated at a booth*

*Jerry checks his cell phone, sighs*

J: Listen, I gotta get going in a few minutes, I got that Tinder date in an hour.

E: You sound so excited. You're definitely gettin' lucky with THAT attitude.

*audience laughter*

J: Ugh. No, I just don't think we have anything in common is all.

G: Lemme see? *motions to Jerry's phone*

J: Hold on, hold on...*taps his phone as if to open an app, hands it to George*

*George raises his eyebrows in slight approval and nods, then passes the phone to Elaine*

E: *raises her eyebrows approvingly, then passes the phone back to Jerry* Huh. She looks all right. What's the problem?

J: I accidentally swiped her.

E: You ACCIDENTALLY swiped her?

J: *repeating, annoyed* I accidentally swiped her! She's an accidental swipe!

*audience laughter*

E: *narrows eyes* How do you ACCIDENTALLY swipe someone on Tinder?

J: I don't know, I just...*gestures*...there was something on my phone screen, and I went to brush it off, and the next thing you know I swiped right!

G: You swiped right?

J: I swiped right!

*audience laughter*

E: See, here's what I don't get. *takes a sip of her coffee* Dating is a numbers game, right?

J: *leans back in the booth a little* Go on.

E: Why in the world wouldn't you just swipe right on EVERYONE *pantomimes swiping a phone screen* to, you know...increase the odds?

J: *huffily, with a disgusted look* Elaine, I have some standards. *turns to George* You think a guy should just go desperately swiping right on EVERY girl on Tinder?

G: *gaze shifts nervously* ...N-no....

*audience laughter*

J: *to Elaine* See, there you go.

E: All right, all right. So what didn't you like about her?

J: Ah, I don't know. *waves a hand dismissively* Just something about the picture...the lighting, and the stuff she wrote just seemed kind of BLAH...

E: *shakes her head* All right, whatever. So let me get this straight...*sips her coffee again*...even though you ACCIDENTALLY swiped this woman, and it turns out she matched you, you still set up a date?

J: *defensively* She texted me! It was awkward! How do you tell someone they're an accidental swipe?

G: *mutters* Wish I knew.

*audience laughter*