Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

esquilax
Jan 3, 2003

best bale posted:

bumping this dead thread to find a job. Is there an industry job board/preferred aggregator or should I be looking at individual companies and applying directly?

If you have a few years of experience it might be easiest to just contact a recruiter and let them help search.

I'm not sure if they help career changers or entry level, there might not be demand since company pipelines from universities are very strong.

I'm assuming anyone posting on this dead forum is too far out of school to get their university career center to help out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU