Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
I am eating
This poll is closed.
Turkey and stuff 12 24.00%
Pie and stuff 6 12.00%
My family 10 20.00%
Football! 22 44.00%
Total: 50 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

420_Power_Rangers
Dec 9, 2014

Gotta Hate Something
Heading out to my Grandma's house for turkey day. She's the one who had te double bypass a couple months back, and she's apparently all excited for today. The only ones who might not be there is a gew cousins cause they're out of state. Hope y'all have a good Thanksgiving. And go Bears, i guess. Try not to lose to a loving 3rd string QB.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

420_Power_Rangers
Dec 9, 2014

Gotta Hate Something
I was watching the parade with my kids, what the gently caress happened in this game?

420_Power_Rangers
Dec 9, 2014

Gotta Hate Something
Oh my god, what the gently caress

420_Power_Rangers
Dec 9, 2014

Gotta Hate Something
Thank god I’m leaving soon and can stop paying attention to this game for awhile, i have a feeling it’s gonna be a bloughout

420_Power_Rangers
Dec 9, 2014

Gotta Hate Something
I caught some of the game afterall. gently caress the Bears

420_Power_Rangers
Dec 9, 2014

Gotta Hate Something

That was not what i expected

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

420_Power_Rangers
Dec 9, 2014

Gotta Hate Something

LabyaMynora posted:

Only the first, like, 20 minutes are good and the rest of it is pretty standard whatever.

Doug is a treasure <:mad:>