Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc

Aramoro posted:

Oh? So what is it about the Chinese that makes them more likely to be fodder for you then?

Because from here it sounds a lot like you're some sort if dipshit racist.

I mean we already know you're a dipshit, it's the racist part that's new.

within the first minute of hitting our home system, I watched a corp-mate say in local:

"English, I don't speak ramen noodle."

So yeah, very fuckin' racist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc

orange juche posted:

Unless the corp-mate was globby, i dunno about that particular claim you're making about him. A lot of Chinese players are bad at video games, just like a lot of non-Chinese players are bad at videogames. China has the largest population and the largest population of gamers in the world, so just by going on numbers, your odds of encountering a crappy Chinese gamer are high, especially when it comes to phone games, which may not be taken seriously anyways, so the player may not even be trying to "git gud" or any of that.

That said, actual good pvpers would smoke the gently caress out of globby, he's only in it for seal clubbing.

Also, tell someone in leadership about that and who it was.

Since I need to spell it out for you, that's a racist thing to say and not particularly funny.

As a Mexican, I've gotten "I don't speak taco" in public and you can surmise that person wasn't trying to be charming.