Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Numinous
May 20, 2001

College Slice

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

what a load of unplayable horseshit

Oh god. I picked Caldari and the initial tutorial had me go to Jita which is a hot loving mess with 700 people in it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Numinous
May 20, 2001

College Slice

I said come in! posted:

How are people getting the game already? I can't find it on iOS yet.

Android here.

Man this thing is a battery killer - Pixel 3 XL.

Managed to get through Jita and the tutorial. Put a days worth of stuff in my training queue, plopped down a couple automatic planet material miners. Disconnected a few times and the market is totally hosed right now. I can't pull up any items or even search for them, it just spins.

Numinous fucked around with this message at 06:01 on Dec 2, 2019

Numinous
May 20, 2001

College Slice
This is basically the perfect play at work AFK game.

I'm about to pop out my first venture I and I can just mine high sec minerals for 8 hours a day basically with minimal interruption to my actual job.

I'm definitely looking forward to release - going hard core industry to start