Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chalkece
Jan 27, 2019

Is it even worth to check eve echoes out? I think it's quite hard to do fleet pvp on the smartphone. Sounds like solo pvp and solo crabbing to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chalkece
Jan 27, 2019

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

Eve players were a minority of the beta, they had polls and it was something like 22% of the players played eve online beyond 'trying it once'.

Yeah I heard from a lot of eve players who started with eve echoes and now wanna try eve for the pc. Feels like we need a xbox and PS4/5 version of the game.
But I think they will never do it because of the ugly controls.

Chalkece
Jan 27, 2019

I hope some of you guys already played eve echoes. Is it worth it? Are there any super interesting isk making opportunities or is it just sitting in an ore belt for hours? Talking about afk ratting in eve echoes while afk ratting in eve online.

Chalkece
Jan 27, 2019

Wait.. You can already play it? I thought it will be available mid august