Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Another Eve-Online side project for CCP to abandon and then shut down. :homebrew: Thus far everything they've done in this area has been a massive failure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

The only reason to play this is that it's the closes we'll ever get to a server restart.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

what the hell is this poo poo

a Cormorant "Command Destroyer" with a missile launcher, two shield boosters in the low slots and a large shield booster in the "miscellaneous"?

did they rework all the ships and gently caress up the balance? did they remove all the fitting complexity of the game? that's mad disappointing

Have to remember NetEase is making this game. Hopefully CCP sees this stuff and reels them in and explains that this isn't correct.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

How are people getting the game already? I can't find it on iOS yet.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

NetEase really dropped the ball releasing this for iOS. I don't see where I can download Echoes anywhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Inimicul posted:

You can thank Apple for that. Betas don't show up in the app store. You have to use TestFlight.

Okay that's fair! Thank you for the help, I am installing now on my iPhone and iPad Pro.