Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

I'm totally stuck at the "buy a ship" tutorial mission. Somehow i have a 1 million isk buy order for a slasher that I cant remove :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

is null sec the only place to get blueprints?

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

Skex posted:

Be warned, anomalies are definitely different in null where we're at, tried a medium first as discussed before, I'd been running up to large in lowsec with zero problems once I'd switched to a rail fit, the first time I tried one in S-U it was a medium and I was melted quickly, the rats web and point so no running away either. It was a mix of cruisers and frigates. In low sec it would have been a mix of frigates and destroyers. I dropped down to smalls and those are still mostly a mix of cruisers and frigates but tend to be fewer of them, they still web and point so pay attention.

Just lost my good destroyer this way. Medium is a massive step up from small in nullsec.

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

Inimicul posted:

Also, I just noticed you can change the difficulty of your encounter selection. I finally have a reason to use a cruiser in empire space.

Wait what? how?

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

Bell_ posted:

So, I barely did more than install this. A friend of mine told me there was no PVP in the game after I told him all I'd probably need is a rifter that can tackle people. Is this really going to be the case?

yeah, PVP is in the next beta, along with rifters that can tackle.

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

Yes please ruin my experience to cater to all the disability queens multiboxing a cellphone game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

so the developers are so incapable of discussion in the english language if you go into the discord and @administrator and make a scene about ANYONE they will straight up ban them, no questions asked

i've done this to like 6 people so far on a bunch of my alts, poo poo's hilarious

thats pretty toxic of you