Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mjolnerd
Jan 28, 2006

Smellrose

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

i think medium weapons systems are the thing to go for, ignore smalls

that, and missiles > hybrids > rest imo

I wonder how they plan to introduce ammo with the current UI. Even though no body is shooting drones right now, the thought that eventually they will and I'll have to mess with loading drones from the drone bay back onto the launcher bar on my mobile screen has turned me off of thinking of them as a viable way to play when the game officially launches.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mjolnerd
Jan 28, 2006

Smellrose
so since the beta is ending, i've skilled up cruisers and all of the medium weapon skills to 5, their advanced to 4 and their upgrade skill to 4 and tried all four of the faction ships and weapons. nothing touches the Caracal with rapid light missiles in regard to dps, range, ability to punch down to frigates and up to BCs. Unless I'm completely naive to some gotcha mechanic, i don't see a reason to skill up anything but medium missiles and cruiser skills.

Mjolnerd
Jan 28, 2006

Smellrose

Erev posted:

ROAM AND SERVER EVENT TONIGHT!

We will be starting our roam from H-PA at 02:00 UTC on January 10th (18:00 Pacific on January 9th). Our destination will be Black Rise where we will each try to get on some Serpentus event NPC killmails to qualify for free poo poo at soft launch.

We will then, of course, proceed to gently caress with everyone else in the system.

See you TONIGHT!

You get one of each 'Navy' cruiser today when you login!

Mjolnerd
Jan 28, 2006

Smellrose

Sneak Lemming posted:

Whats the deal with local chat in the game?

it exists

Mjolnerd
Jan 28, 2006

Smellrose

PathAsc posted:

Personally, I liked being able to poop while playing this and that the lasers went *pew* and the missiles went *woosh*

there's a new thread title in there somewhere... but yes.

Mjolnerd
Jan 28, 2006

Smellrose

NGC773 posted:

Can the corp be named 'GoonFleet' on launch for maximum nostalgia?

sir this is eve echoes

GoonFleet eet eet eet eet

Mjolnerd
Jan 28, 2006

Smellrose

:downsbravo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mjolnerd
Jan 28, 2006

Smellrose
goodbye old thread, hello new corp