Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Steely Dad
Jul 29, 2006

Still stuck on the first one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Steely Dad
Jul 29, 2006

Okay, sent. I did the same thing this year as last year: started out with jokey answers and then slowly ground them into the sheepiest poo poo a sheep ever shat because I MUST WIN THIS GAME and IT ONLY HAPPENS ONCE A YEAR and most of you are probably funnier anyway

Steely Dad
Jul 29, 2006

I feel like the 100hp/liter thing is outdated. Everything is a 200+hp 2.0L turbo 4 these days.

Steely Dad
Jul 29, 2006

Somewhat Heroic posted:

Just because that may be true, 100HP/liter is friggin fast man. I just got out of my 4 liter 414hp dadmobile and she cooks.

I get that, and why 100hp was the sheep answer. It was my first thought, too, but then I decided I was just old. I forgot that I’m an old among olds and changed my answer. Mostly I’m mad to be losing this game to a buncha people who are trying not to win. :(