Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ephphatha
Dec 18, 2009

Sent answers, I wonder how the arbitrary grouping will deal with some of them :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ephphatha
Dec 18, 2009

Honestly you shouldn't let that stop you, half the poo poo we answer is made up anyway. I know I didn't fact check most of mine :v:

ephphatha
Dec 18, 2009

Turns out I typo'd the Chrysler turbine engine in my submission email, if I could type numbers in the right order I'd be paired with NumbersMatching320i for Q16.

ephphatha
Dec 18, 2009

Not that I need help to stay at the bottom, but my answer for 18 was specifically an electric (pedal assist) bicycle :D. I wish they let you use them with a throttle like a motorbike...

ephphatha
Dec 18, 2009

CannonFodder posted:

I stand by my lone wolfs (wolves?) and want to know more about the following:

CT gave links for everything else, but doogle's story was related to the 88 civic they bought and stuffed a giant turbo into. I can't find the actual thread for the car in the search, just a post in the Post your own ride thread and a dyno session when the car was making ~500hp

(Also featuring the best numberplate :D)

doogle posted:

Mine counts, right? 400+ whp '88 Civic. (Dynoed 350ish, but it was doing a burnout on the dyno at the time)