Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

heffray
Sep 18, 2010

I think my answers got crossed up somehow? Results for the first couple were correct but my answers were mostly worse than what I've received credit for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

heffray
Sep 18, 2010

I'm now up to 3 answers where my listed results match what I sent, and no one is consistently listed with my answers to indicate a name swap. This is perplexing.

heffray
Sep 18, 2010

quote:

sza's Trans-Am? Rebuild
IIRC it was a '68 Firebird, and then he moved on to a Locost and disappeared? This was before my AI / SA days, I remember him from Si vs. All.

I went with "13B-REW (FD RX-7)" for my specific Wankel answer, since the vacuum line hell / sequential twins / assorted sources of failure was what made it so wacky.

heffray
Sep 18, 2010

Scoring the answers I sent, instead of the random blend of other answers with "heffray" on them: big sheep answers on a few of these were huge, and my big misses were on questions that didn't result in a lot of agreement:

to: AIsheepgame@gmail.com
date: Dec 18, 2019, 3:02 PM
subject: Sheep Game: Heffray

6 Corvette
6 Camry
1 Badge (generously: combine with "Looking expensive" for 2, but leaving as wolf)
6 $2500
34 Toyota
6 Fiat/Chrysler
16 Porsche 911
3 Turbochargers (scored as "Turbos")
23 100hp/L
22 Ferrari
35 My Dad (scored as "Dad")
1 BMW 3-series
4 Camry
3 Drum Brakes (scored as "Brakes")
1 kastein vs all the Jeeps
31 13B-REW (FD RX-7) (scored as "Wankel Engine")
18 India
13 Miata
---
228 (copied numbers from each result post, +1 to each because of my contribution to it)

I'm not disputing meatpimp's victory here and there's some interplay between answers that would require a full re-score for perfect accuracy, but I'd love to hear how this broke in such an interesting way.