Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

I've made it before the deadline. Wishy washing between trying to sheep and going with my gut. Let's see how this goes. BAAAAAH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

Somewhat Heroic posted:

Are you kidding me? A car that does wheelstands and has 840 horsepower was a wolf answer? I am disappointed with every one of you B holes.

They don't sell the Demon anymore though. Hottest you can get is a Hellcat Redeye isn't it?

I stand behind 'anything nissan' proudly and am thankful BMW contained the 2 series active tourer to Europe, or at least not North America.

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

StormDrain posted:

"oh Michael it's a BEATER! How much could it cost, thirty thousand dollars?"

:golfclap:

$1,000 a magic number but yeah, you ain't getting much for that much.

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

69 - NICE

E - who's really reliable still? Upscale euro stuff is legendary with their finicky weird issues, Japanese imports have slipped in reliability, domestics aren't known to be trouble free, Koreans are getting better but still need some improvement and have had some bad stuff go out in recent years.

In all honesty most are pretty drat reliable across the board but other than Toyota and Honda coasting on their reputation from the 90's, who else would be top dog for reliability?

Bajaha fucked around with this message at 01:33 on Dec 26, 2019

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

911 was a good answer, gotta find that gif with the morphing between generations.

Kinda aced with the 350/370, which is surprising as it's been essentially unchanged since 2003.

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

Doccers also elevated the traveling chicken cheese thread, I believe he got an avatar out of that for a while.

gently caress there's been some great stories in AI.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

+1 great host A++ WOULD PLAY AGAIN!!!

Now waiting for the long term statistiboner :dong: