Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.
I misunderstood some of the very simple questions, but I think I still got some good answers in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.

InitialDave posted:

I can only assume you lot have never seen a BMW 2 series Active Tourer.

I've seen a Mazda5, yes

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

The last Dodge to excite me at all since they made the Viper into a functional car was the Dart Rallye, and that was just a rebadged FIAT

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

MrChips posted:

Question 7: The Germans have a very long history of making cars. This car built by a German company is the one that I dream of driving the most.

BMW 850CSi - 2
Kazinsal
The Door Frame

Aww yeah, someone else loves the E31 as much as me

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

This is one of a series of questions that is super simple, but I didn't quite understand. I thought it meant, "where does an engine begin feeling powerful?" and not, "where do you get impressed by the power?"

Reading comprehension :eng99:

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

MrChips posted:

Question 16: The __________ is undoubtedly the strangest engine to have ever made production in a road car (be specific!)

Wankel engine - 30
turb
Maksimus54
luminalflux
Stevobob
IOwnCalculus
Liquid Communism
Elmnt80
Elephanthead
eaten by a grue
Somewhat Heroic
CAT INTERCEPTOR
McTinkerson
sirr0bin
cursedshitbox
superdylan
Deeters
meatpimp
Nitrospazzz
Korwen
Dadliest Worrier
Bajaha
The Door Frame
nitsuga
Fermented Tinal
builds character
Grakkus
Alarbus
Beverly Cleavage
Bentai
Fender Anarchist

That's not a lot of specificity
Did you know that there was an actual production rotary that was put into a gasoline/H2 bifuel RX-8? As far as I'm aware, they only ever built 33, but it happened

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

CannonFodder posted:

I stand by my lone wolfs (wolves?) and want to know more about the following:

I couldn't think of anything besides the really bad thing, so I just wrote in the time I had a psychotic break and basically livetweeted madness into the chat threads for months. In return, I got better therapy from goons than what I was actually paying money for

The Door Frame fucked around with this message at 23:11 on Dec 31, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

Well, congrats gents :cheers:

I think I might like cheap Italian garbage too much