Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Ches Neckbeard posted:

If we're doing actual player names dibs on Ironback Nick Chubb or the blood thirsty Harrier Myles Garret

You can always suggest a name and someone can D&D it up. Even if it's just stuff like Antonio from the combined houses of Rodgers and Cromartie or Robert of the Flying Horse, third of his name.

Edit: I wish for a clarification. Is Devin Most Ridiculous from Chigagou a Hunter or a Jammer?

CannonFodder fucked around with this message at 22:55 on Nov 29, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
Iron Back / Harrier / Barrager / Warmaster

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
I have no idea what the Hunter and jammer translate to in football, but the barrager with the "three inch arrowhead over seven inch blade" means kicker and sometimes establishing the run only gets to the opponent's 20 yard line.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Barudak posted:

Lets do the specific realms since what realm someone is from could help during our adventure module. Even if Ive not mentioned them you can use their specific NFL names and Ill include the write ups for the winners.
Thanks. I can't figure out some of these.

My picks

Cleveland Browns
Chicago Bears
New Orleans Saints
Oakland Raiders

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Barudak posted:

Piedmont
I approve of this name.

Adbot