Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
I'd be up for this. I've never done play by post though. Are we picking the classes we'd like to play from each or just the classes in general?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

sweet thursday posted:

We need an old grizzled, retired vet with an illustrious and troubled past

Acies Josh Gordon troubled?

I'm liking Butcher Saltedland the harrier

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

If we're doing actual player names dibs on Ironback Nick Chubb or the blood thirsty Harrier Myles Garret

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

If anyone feels like D&D'ing these up better than me please go ahead. Creative writing was beaten beaten out of me in uni but here's a few swings.Since we're going to be at Camp Body level figured I'd stick to UDFA's and camp wonders

Damon of the United Errant House of Sheehy-Guisseppe, Hunter. Born during the House's short time in The Roil what passed for the family's trainers noted his speed hoping to make a storied Wide Sniper of him. This was not to once taken into the ranks of the ghostly team of Cleve in their recent attempts to become whole. The High Priest Dors noted the boys greater promise as a hunter after the single handedly slayed a flaming fish that had made it's way up from the Eerie Lake. In the glory days under Owner Modells rule the team had known the Legendary Hunter Metcalf. High Priest Dors hoped Damon's presence could be a component in a blessing to restore The Land. During Damon's time in the land he was gifted boots from the Shade of Odell Beck'ham The Small. Though he was turned away from the House he remains inspired by the gift from the once great knight working to find his fortune somewhere in Field.

Jalin Moors, Ironback. Trained sprint alone for decades running the steepest hills like his hero the great Walter Peyton. Jalin during his time training came to a small proud academy of giant slayers. There he showed great promise in smashing through even giants fortifications. After declaring for The Draft he suffered a ghastly leg injury causing him to be left to the side of the great ceremony. Jalin still showed promise enough that the Split House of the Meadow Lands brought him into their ranks to recover and possibly serve as a squire to the great Leveon The Shifty

Earth Shaper Gillan aka The Scottish Hammer Jamie Gillan. How do I cram a scottish rugby player into this setting?

Cilfton Duck, Tract Defender. A vaunted member of the giant slayer academy with Jalin Moors. Duck often maligned for his name and small stature was consistently tasked with controlling valuable spaces of the battle fields he excelled. He gained little notice amongst those in The Draft falling out of the ceremony however the Bears of Chigagou brought him into their vaunted ranks.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

While I love the building yeah you might cut the wordiness down so we can get rolling

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Riversteel
High Coast
Sainted Coast
Glass Lake

I'd still love to see a Joe Thomas write up if you have it laying around.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Realms not regions jfc I'll get my poo poo together eventually

Cleveland
Buffalo
Chicago
LA

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Can we fight the cowboys False Joe Thomas?

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

I've got an Ironback from The Lands of Cleve taking slowly taking shape

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Are we allowed to add some things to the world in character creation? My Ironback concept is a member of the Cult of Schotten that learned at the Temple of Saint Jim Brown.

I'll try to D&D some names up but I'm trying to get everything else in order first.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Alright I'll go first and post my dumb bad character

Satablish Nur: Ironback / Lands of Cleve

A dedicated member of the obscure Sect of Schotten he learned the ways of combat from monks at the Temple of Saint Jim Brown, The First to Establish. Satablish always seeks to pummel enemy ranks as the monks taught. Standing taller than the average Ironback he is well suited to the style. His well kept armor though well cared for displays the scars of his training. The despair of Cleve has created a grim and practical man ever ready to enter the front ranks. Though a native of the lands as a free soldier he bares no true loyalty to any House only distrust. Satablish having watched the march of Shades through the lands knows that glory is never guaranteed and always seeks his pay upfront.

edit: I may work up some more as well

Ches Neckbeard fucked around with this message at 02:28 on Dec 8, 2019

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Going to submit one more before MNF deadline. Not my best work but he's as abrasive as I could make him

Shackeled Ferd / Acies / Amarte

Born to a family of road graters on the edges of Amarte near the Alpachens, Shackled was raised from birth to battle as an Acies. Even though his village is of Cantonite faith he is considered to be cruel in skirmishes and training. Shackeled standing large even for his family has come to be known as an enforcer of not just Amarte norms but the Cantonite beliefs on merchants and travelers no matter how obscure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Much as I want to fight that crazed umber I have to go with Eyes of Trimountaine