Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

If it wasn't for disappointment
I wouldn't have any appointment

Grimey Drawer
I’m in. Will update this post with my info when I’m not phone posting.

I'm gonna provide a Wish List to my Santa to make it easy.

Here is my Letterboxd

Here is a list of films I own. I made notes on which films are blu-rays (or some special edition things). If there isn't a note, it's a DVD.

I would love something from the Criterion Collection or maybe some good horror movies. Or something artistic and weird like David Lynch, Harmony Korine, Charlie Kaufman, etc.

No Funko Pops or really any physical merch. I'm planning on moving in the near future, so I don't want to risk losing or breaking a figuring or poster or anything.

I have a 4k HD TV, and no 4k blu-rays, so I'd even be happy with having a few blu-rays of gorgeous classics I don't own.

Franchescanado fucked around with this message at 16:57 on Dec 1, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Hells Yes.

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Thank you I Before E! This is excellent. I've only seen a few of Anger's shorts, so I'm excited to dive in deeper!

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

Grimey Drawer
My Santee will be getting their gifts after Christmas, but maybe before New Years?

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

Grimey Drawer

gey muckle mowser posted:

I got a package today that I'm assuming is from my Santa, it's a book called "Taking Shape: Developing Halloween From Script to Scream" about the history of the Halloween franchise and it looks super cool. For some reason the awful app isn't cooperating today so no pic. Thanks mystery Santa! This will be a good excuse to re-watch the whole series.

That was me! There was supposed to be a note with it.

I've been listening to a few different Halloween podcasts, and they kept referring to that book and how awesome and exhaustive it is. I hope you enjoy it!