Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deano
Sep 6, 2000

Tesseraction posted:

Just voted Leave again by accident.

Super hugs for you!
Oh wait no dont do that !

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deano
Sep 6, 2000

mehall posted:

Happy December you fucks, let's get this pile of shite of a government right to gently caress

Have a mince pie! cause it is now the season also one for torys to get tae gently caress :D

deano
Sep 6, 2000

Just spotted this, local snp candidate could be talking poo poo but if true, solid tory take in 2017 @ 53.9% might be going bye bye(please please please please).

deano
Sep 6, 2000

OwlFancier posted:

https://twitter.com/C4meronM4tthews/status/1201838858301825026

Not sure the tories are doing very well on the NHS tbh.

I though the idea the US will jack up drugs prices would have been even simpler to grasp than we live on an island but no seems not.

<edit>
Forty is a composite number, an octagonal number, and as the sum of the first four pentagonal numbers, it is a pentagonal pyramidal number. Adding up some subsets of its divisors (e.g., 1, 4, 5, 10 and 20) gives 40, hence 40 is a semiperfect number.

deano fucked around with this message at 18:18 on Dec 3, 2019

deano
Sep 6, 2000

Plank Sanction posted:

A Staffordshire oatcake! Radically different than the Scottish variant. The little boat Jezza's on is moored next to Stoke City's stadium on matchdays.

Ahh makes sense now, i was stuggling to get my head around an oatcake and cheese on a roll, the Staffordshire ones looks tasty, might need to give them a try.(anyone got a good recipe?)
Prices check out I run the same sorta place up here and im about the same +-20p on most of that menu.

deano
Sep 6, 2000

Yeah after seeing some of the poo poo in the comments think ill be chucking another donation into the pot.

Also nice sign, be a shame if you left it alone for a while.

deano fucked around with this message at 00:37 on Dec 8, 2019

deano
Sep 6, 2000

Ms Adequate posted:

Maintain, if not unrestrained confidence, at least a degree of optimism! Look at how much energy we have, how many people will stick out the weather to see Corbyn speak, how many young people registered to vote, just the different levels of energy in the campaigns, the difference between an exciting and dynamic and forward-looking Labour manifesto vs. a tory manifesto that seems to be almost entirely "Brexit, and some afterthoughts", and historic evidence of the polls being, uh, shall we generously say, a little wide of the mark. We absolutely don't have anything in the bag, but we absolutely do have it all to play for!

This ^^^ so much this, trying to overturn a 53% tory here and Im telling everyone thats willing to listen to do the right thing, only had a few hold outs but at least after a chat or two they aint voting tory at least. work continues. :D

deano
Sep 6, 2000

Cant help but get a bit emotional watching that, good video.

deano
Sep 6, 2000

Just had a quick chat with a younger mate(21) of mine, my constant pushing of politics is important seems to have sunk in.

Hes been in turn getting on at his friends and those at his work about the need to get out and vote to stop the torys.

Still working on my dad and brother, its not easy dads a bit gammony and my brothers worked beside him for too long and has some bad opinions because of that.
But i reckon i can bring them around by focusing on the NHS, as my dads getting his ears fixed next year on them and if it was gone what then if i or my brother needed something like that in future.

I'll see if i can sway anyone that comes by my shop the morn, and push another couple of "i dunnos seems pointless/they all the same" to voting.

Keep up the good fight everyone!

deano
Sep 6, 2000

Voted, tried a last minute appeal to my dad hope it worked.
Polling place was quiet but rural scotland at 4pm to be expected.
Spotted this on FB, seems uhh pointless?

Edinburgh dunno exactly where

deano
Sep 6, 2000

Zalakwe posted:

It might actually be a good sign. They could have filled the quota of young people.

Could be a very good sign, had not considered that.

deano
Sep 6, 2000

Rarity posted:

Smh at all the people suggesting a livestream that isn't the Praxiscast

that avatar makes me smile every time i see it

deano
Sep 6, 2000

Few of these tonight for sure.

deano
Sep 6, 2000

forkboy84 posted:

All the talk of whisky earlier has ended up with me buying a bottle of Laphroaig. But at least I resisted getting vodka & violently drunk this time.

I was gonna but i have to work the next couple of days, lovely stuff.

deano
Sep 6, 2000

https://twitter.com/MotherwellFC/status/1207374974715138048

Stay strong
gently caress the Torys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deano
Sep 6, 2000

I forgot to make a guess for the election sweepstakes thing, i would have been wrong so thats £50 sent to my local food bank.
gently caress the Torys.