Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

PriorMarcus posted:

So, genuine question; what happens when Labour looses and we get a Tory majority large enough to push their legislation? Because, honestly, that's looking like the most likely scenario right now.

What are everyone's personal plans for survival?

I'm thinking it's time to look at moving abroad into Europe before Brexit shuts out that option, because I don't think their will be anything left here for me.

What about Labour? I think it's fair to say that Corbyn needs to stand down after this. If he looses another GE to this opposition then he's clearly just bad at getting elected. You can argue, correctly, that the media is biased against him, but he's also very bad at playing that game, etc.

Thoughts?

Piss off with all that shite somewhere else? Hows that for a thought

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Flayer posted:

.There's nothing weird about cubicles/troughs, if you find it weird it says more about yourself than anything else.

Those festival ones where you are face to face separated by a thin sheet of metal are kinda weird though

Giving the insane death stare to a random pisser can be fun though tbf

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Hard to tell

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B57LpBtnHkP/?igshid=1fj03i1imnkmw

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

gently caress I'm nervous

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

poo poo

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Time for the far right cunts who were too chicken poo poo to post before to come out the woodwork then

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Rarity posted:

Oh gently caress off you oval office

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

OldMemes posted:

Alienating traditional Labour voters, floating voters and centrists was a bad move.

Oh will you just gently caress off to wherever you came from

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Been taking a break from the politics for a bit, but merry xmas UK goons, have an xmas kitty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

happy new year everyone. Not Craig David though, he can GTF