Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
The queen is not deeeaad!
I'm so sad the queen is not dead,
The queen is not deeeaad!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Deleter
May 22, 2010

Junior G-man posted:

I think I've found the purest expression of LibDemmery and Brexit hivemind:

https://twitter.com/fbpe_jojo77/status/1201691138828177408?s=20

Dear Fubpee,

I'm not real and this is somehow more fantastical than I am. Also, no.

Santa Klaus

ps. You're getting coal.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
Corbyn was doing a speech in Nottingham today by the Robin Hood statue and I missed it :(

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
Been dumping copies of the Telegraph at work in the recycling today. Probably not really going to do anything but it makes me feel better.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010

VideoGames posted:

I prefer this version.

I'd be more curious to see wolves at the ballot box voting him out, tbh. Doesn't preclude the kicking, mind!

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
I hope it'll lift the thread's spirits a bit to know my mum's voting Labour. She's not a fan of Corbyn but she loving hated the Tories and wants something to change, although she's pessimistic about it. The stuff I've picked up from the thread and the discord has definitely helped me when talking to her about stuff like this, so thank you very much and keep fighting, comrades. :)

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
I'll have work the next day, so I'll go vote then crack open a bottle of rum, down Cuba libres and play XCom 2 until I need to sleep.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
Today I learnt my cool Irish history teacher from secondary school is running for the green party in my constituency! :psyduck:

The Deleter
May 22, 2010

jackhunter64 posted:

Dead eyed sweaty Putty Patrol looking mother fucker

I won't have the loyal henchmen of Rita Repulsa insulted like this :mad:

The Deleter
May 22, 2010

stong and table

The Deleter
May 22, 2010

Guavanaut posted:

Dear stong gove, How do you type with boxing gloves on?

Gove standing in the middle of Long Eaton going "these peoples try to fade me" at the burger stand.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
I think it would be better to let Laura stew in her own juices as a Labour government implements Levenson. She'd either play ball or gently caress off on her own, so we'd see the back of her either way. I'm always having to check that my dislike of her isn't coming from a bad place and I get a bit worried sometimes that legit criticism of her will get lumped in with other people being vile.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010

OwlFancier posted:

The british soap as far as I can tell is men and women wandering awkwardly into each other's houses, looking uncomfortably at each other in silence, and then leaving again. Interspersed with loud arguments and people being passive aggressive at each other.

This is mostly accurate, except when you get a holiday whereupon a) someone is killed in an insane way b) there's a huge explosion or c) someone dies whilst a sad pop song plays.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
Voted Corrrrbyn! Now to down some booze and try and ignore everything until I get up tomorrow.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010

Tesseraction posted:

Reminder that Rakosi got banned in the UKMT earlier this year for gleefully masturbating about the Christchurch Massacre before the bodies were even cold.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
Merry Christmas, ya Commie bastards! :redflag:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
Happy new year! Good luck for the next one.