Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pyrotoad
Oct 24, 2010

Illegal Hen

JeremoudCorbynejad posted:

There was that person that did some antisemetism and he was expelled, which is a poor response. Corbyn failed to deliver a proper response, which was to resign and then shoot himself in the head

Wasn't there some blairite/ex-Labour MP who complained about how badly all the anti-semitism reports in the party were being handled and then it turned out that dealing with the anti-semitism reports was his job and he just sat on a bunch of reports doing nothing?

(Briefest delurking, like an elver in the mud. Back I go until vote day probably.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pyrotoad
Oct 24, 2010

Illegal Hen
Voted in Filton and Bradley Stoke and I noticed a huge line of cars waiting to get into the next polling station up the road. Definitely wasn't like that last year.

Pyrotoad
Oct 24, 2010

Illegal Hen

History Comes Inside! posted:

Hopefully it's all people looking to get rid of that Poundland Arnold Rimmer looking oval office of an MP we have.

Hopefully - he had a pretty big majority last time but it wasn't this crowded last time :getin:

(I also don't know why I said 'last year' when the last election was 2017 :v:)

Pyrotoad
Oct 24, 2010

Illegal Hen
My parents both voted Tory but neither of them seem very happy with the exit poll, it's weird.

Not as weird as this lovely snipe though.

Pyrotoad
Oct 24, 2010

Illegal Hen
For what it's worth RE this thread, it turned me from a 'Green if pressed, otherwise why even bother they're all the same nothing changes lol' moron back when I first started lurking back in 2016-ish to voting Labour for life, and even bothering to vote in those EU elections a while back when before this thread I didn't even know those existed, I was that switched off from politics.

Might not have gone how we wanted, but I still have hope that things can get better, because this thread gave me hope even when it insists hope is a lie.

You're all good and wonderful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pyrotoad
Oct 24, 2010

Illegal Hen
Happy new year!!