Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

https://twitter.com/LosCampesinos/status/1197985755760607233

1st page posting because I'm always too behind on the thread to post

gently caress the tories

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

Junior G-man posted:

I think I've found the purest expression of LibDemmery and Brexit hivemind:

https://twitter.com/fbpe_jojo77/status/1201691138828177408?s=20

i like that in the lib dem fantasy they are the opposition because they can literally not imagine being in power.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

journalism is when the CIA pays you to post stuff they found out.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

despite what the polls say the reality is we're closer than we've ever been to a genuine labour government, we came close in 2017 and we literally out manuevered johnson from day one until he was begging and crying for an election and we collapsed his government on our own terms. If we lose it'll be poo poo but we're closer to winning than ever before.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Feldegast42 posted:

I've been politically homeless for a very long time

No party matches up with my strongly held political beliefs in restoring the House of Stewart to the English throne

bring back the house of lancaster, imo

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

goddamnedtwisto posted:

In 1997 nothing at all loving happened, alright?

i was born in 1997, OP

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

https://twitter.com/snowboiiii/status/1204142232347062274

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

the tory party throughout its history has tried to crush the spirit of the poorest and most hard working parts of society, it tried to convert us and now it's trying to murder us but the one thing we will always have is hope together to try and make a better world, they can't kill our hope.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Jose posted:

Lol in Newcastle east I had the options of labour, green, lib dem and Tory. All candidates live in Newcastle except for the Tory who lives in East Surrey

the mighty stockton north had, north east party, labour, lib dem, brexit and tory.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

“There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. Just the same battle to be fought over and over again. So toughen up, bloody toughen up.” Channel Tony Benn tonight comrades

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Tolth posted:

I think I'm probably going to go with the almost unanimous opinion of Jewish community leaders on this one.

keep saying this as boris marches you into the camps you thick gently caress