Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Coco13
Jun 6, 2004

My advice to you is to start drinking heavily.
got dat axe

also Bucky volleyball won the conference and that rules super fuckin hard too!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Best of both worlds: Ohio State straight outplays Michigan AND there's a few suspicious calls by the officials. Can't wait to see who blows us out in a bowl game.

Cthulu Carl posted:

I hope Michigan keeps Harbaugh forever and ever.

Counterpoint: if/when Michigan hires a new coach I hope they have zero connection to Bo Schembechler. I don't want them to have even pissed in the same urinal. This Michigan Man obsession wore out its welcome a decade ago.

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Those bama fans are wearing Auburn jerseys

I CHOOSE TO BELIEVE

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Someone is missing a joke, but I don’t know who

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
What crazy bullshit has to happen for the committee to justify putting a two loss Alabama team into the playoffs because I now want that to happen just for the sake of watching the world burn.

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

General Dog posted:

Someone is missing a joke, but I don’t know who

It's me, because I believe in a just world

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
what a good loving day of football and it aint even over yet

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

What crazy bullshit has to happen for the committee to justify putting a two loss Alabama team into the playoffs because I now want that to happen just for the sake of watching the world burn.

OSU and LSU getting blown the gently caress out and both starting QBs injured, I guess.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

FizFashizzle posted:

OSU and LSU getting blown the gently caress out and both starting QBs injured, I guess.

Clemson hasn't beaten anyone of consequence

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

FizFashizzle posted:

OSU lost their top two QBs in 2014 and still made it in so I don’t even think that would do it.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
Illinois bama bowl game who says no

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Very happy that Jauan Jennings won his last home game. That guy is a top three all time Vol for me. Really proud of how Pruitt turned the season around, I was so scared the coaching carousel wasn’t done with Tennessee, so I’m glad to be wrong. Hope they get a nice bowl game and can carry this momentum into next season!

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Clemson hasn't beaten anyone of consequence

They also haven't lost in a couple years. Ohio State hasn't beaten anyone either since the whole big ten sucks

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Actually never mind I think I’d rather like to see the most degrading Bowl game matchup for Bama possible. Does the Kraft Fight Hunger Bowl still exist?

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Actually never mind I think I’d rather like to see the most degrading Bowl game matchup for Bama possible. Does the Kraft Fight Hunger Bowl still exist?

It’s now the Redbox Bowl.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Bama’s last three losses have been to Tigers

lmao

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Bad Boy Mowers Gasparilla Bowl

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

https://twitter.com/JFergusonAU/status/1200943014585257984

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

NickRoweFillea posted:

Very happy that Jauan Jennings won his last home game. That guy is a top three all time Vol for me. Really proud of how Pruitt turned the season around, I was so scared the coaching carousel wasn’t done with Tennessee, so I’m glad to be wrong. Hope they get a nice bowl game and can carry this momentum into next season!

vols bitch

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

mastershakeman posted:

They also haven't lost in a couple years. Ohio State hasn't beaten anyone either since the whole big ten sucks

So we've gotten Bama into the CFP. Great team work.

HannibalBarca
Sep 11, 2016

History shows, again and again, how nature points out the folly of man.
there is a Universe where Georgia beats LSU on Saturday

literally nothing throughout the course of my life leads me to believe that I live in that Universe

and yet I continue to wish to believe

this is the essence of Georgia fandom.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
imagine if Orgeron wins a natty on the same day Clay Helton is fired

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Christ that’s a lot of bad football. I wonder what the swag bag is for a bowl game like that.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Let's see
LSU beats UGA (preferably a blowout to make Bama's loss look less bad)
Virginia Tech beats Clemson
Utah loses either tonight or in the Pac 12 championship

You've got 1. Ohio State, 2. LSU, and 3. Big 12 champ as clear choices, then with the Pac-12 and ACC champs champs being 2+ losses and some one-loss non-conference champs existing, a lot of controversy for the #4 slot.
I could see a Bama homer making the case that, by the eye test, Bama is should be in the conversation that slot alongside UGA and one-loss Clemson who ain't played nobody pawl.

Pakled fucked around with this message at 03:03 on Dec 1, 2019

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Pakled posted:

Let's see
Baylor beats Oklahoma

You've got 1. Ohio State, 2. LSU, and 3. Baylor as clear choices, and a lot of controversy for the #4 slot
I could see a Bama homer making the case that, by the eye test, Bama is should be in the conversation that slot along with UGA and one-loss Clemson who ain't played nobody pawl.

Clemson still gets in, thanks for the call.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

I somehow forgot how stupid the sponsor bowl name matchups get

San Diego County Credit Union Holiday Bowl
Cheribundi Boca Raton Bowl
:911: Military Bowl Presented by Northrop Grumman :911:

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

I still can't believe Gasparilla is a separate thing completely unrelated to Bad Boy Mowers.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

MourningView posted:

I still can't believe Gasparilla is a separate thing completely unrelated to Bad Boy Mowers.

Isn’t it Orlando Mardi Gras or something?

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Fuckin' hee-larious.

https://twitter.com/alex_kirshner/status/1200945512704290817

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

MourningView posted:

Say what you want, but P Diddy's diversification of his record label into other markets is genius business

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

General Dog posted:

Isn’t it Orlando Mardi Gras or something?

It is a Tampa pirate themed festival

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Pakled posted:

Let's see

You've got 1. Ohio State, 2. LSU, and 3. Big 12 champ as clear choices, then with the Pac-12 and ACC champs champs being 2+ losses and some one-loss non-conference champs existing, a lot of controversy for the #4 slot.
I could see a Bama homer making the case that, by the eye test, Bama is should be in the conversation that slot alongside UGA and one-loss Clemson who ain't played nobody pawl.

Alabama has no quality wins.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Ches Neckbeard posted:

I somehow forgot how stupid the sponsor bowl name matchups get

San Diego County Credit Union Holiday Bowl
Cheribundi Boca Raton Bowl
:911: Military Bowl Presented by Northrop Grumman :911:

Cheez-It Bowl

Wait, no, that one's awesome.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

https://twitter.com/JoeGoodmanJr/status/1200943624038555648

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

This weekend has been great for bitchbaby loser coaches.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Silly Burrito posted:

Alabama has no quality wins.

Hence my "only a Bama homer would seriously argue this"

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

This is honestly such a big brain play but imagine losing due to a penalty because you got outsmarted by a dude with a vest and a visor on at the same time.

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

MourningView posted:

It's been a busy Saturday but I don't want anyone to forget that Scott Frost ended his season screaming at the refs to flag a kicker for taunting him
lol

I missed that

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Malzahn pulled an Adrian Veidt "I did it 30 minutes ago" masterstroke move on Saban and I am here for all of that poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

lmao shut the gently caress up loser