Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
My team sucks kinda but still 8 wins

I'll take it I guess

Also LMAO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

MourningView posted:

It's been a busy Saturday but I don't want anyone to forget that Scott Frost ended his season screaming at the refs to flag a kicker for taunting him

Wait what? LMAO.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

MourningView posted:

https://twitter.com/AustinBramley/status/1200553593306263558?s=19

Sadly do not have video of frost arguing with the ref but multiple people who were there have said it happened and it's extremely funny so I believe it

This loving owns

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Okay this is loving funny.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Raku posted:

we already played the best 2 teams in the country and could have very easily beaten them without lovely turnovers

This MIGHT be the Bama-est post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Rad Valtar posted:

MGoBlog deleted the tweet to the article and also had it dated 11/31 when he first posted it.

LMAO.