Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!

MourningView posted:

It's been a busy Saturday but I don't want anyone to forget that Scott Frost ended his season screaming at the refs to flag a kicker for taunting him

That sounds glorious. Do you have a Twitter link with a clip?

Edit: nvm (& :lol:)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

vyst posted:

You know what, good for Mac for getting CMU to bowl eligibility. That might be the perfect spot for him. Glad AF he's gone though

Dan Mullen has 10 wins two years in a row. :feelsgood: And they should be a competitive team again next season.

Alabama should be below Florida in the rankings and bowl selections. Either way, they're going to be so flat for their bowl game. Are they really going to keep Golding as their DC???

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Clemson really is a man among boys at the moment. Miami and Florida State are in disarray, and the likes of Virginia Tech and Louisville are never going to match what they're doing at Clemson.

At least in the 90s FSU had to play Florida.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Zwabu posted:

How far in advance are team's schedules set? If Clemson doesn't win the championship this year they won't have the same carryover good will next year if their schedule and conference are as weak as this year. Do they feel the need to schedule any stronger non conference opponents?

Pretty smooth sailing for Clemson OOC until 2024.

2013: Georgia
2014: @ Georgia
2015: nobody (* Notre Dame ACC game)
2016: @ Auburn
2017: Auburn
2018: @ Texas A&M
2019: Texas A&M

2020: nobody (* Notre Dame ACC game)
2021: nobody (* Notre Dame ACC game)
2022: nobody (* Notre Dame ACC game)
2023: nobody (* Notre Dame ACC game)
2024: Georgia
2025: LSU

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

He passed away right at peak Auburn :911:

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

NickRoweFillea posted:

The Sugar Bowl selection committee is smacking their lips at the prospect of Bama/OU. Think of the narratives

Less so now that Tua won't be Bama's starting QB for the game. Hurts vs. Tua would've been pretty sweet.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

vyst posted:

Franks announced he is leaving UF. Either transferring or to the draft per ESPN

I wish him luck and a full recovery, but the guy's just not cut out to be a QB. I don't know whether he'd be better as a tight end. Maybe if he bulked up a bit more (he's already tall and muscular) and learned to catch he'd make it.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Raku posted:

we already played the best 2 teams in the country and could have very easily beaten them without lovely turnovers

And my retirement account is just one stock option YOLO away from making me filthy rich.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Spurrier never won in Tallahassee. Rivalry games are a bitch when both teams are good.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

I don't have much of an opinion on it other than that it might be a bad idea socially. Also, it should lower the cost of tuition but it won't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

I'm seeing Virginia and Florida for the Orange Bowl. I hope that sticks. Memphis is a trap game.