Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flyin Jim Elbows
Jul 10, 2008

College Slice
Rocky Top boys!!!!! What a crazy loving season. I really think they've hit a corner though and this is going to continue into next season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flyin Jim Elbows
Jul 10, 2008

College Slice

Sir Thats Gross posted:

Vols bitch.

It’s good to see us make 7-5 after the start of the season. I’m stoked to see our seniors end their time on a high note. Let’s beat whoever in the bowl game and carry this steam into next season!

The 2020 schedule looks pretty good too. Early matchup with Oklahoma in Norman and we draw Georgia late in the year.

drat we have to play Oklahoma again next year? Welp guess we'll see how much we've really improved

Flyin Jim Elbows
Jul 10, 2008

College Slice

Sir Thats Gross posted:

Yeah, second game of the year. Our notable losses to graduation or NFL are Bituli, Jennings, Warrior, Darrell Taylor, and Callaway, as far as I can think of right now. I’m probably missing more. I’m not sure who comes up next in the depth chart, but those are some shoes to fill. At least we won’t have to see Jalen Hurts though, right?

Oh no.

Flyin Jim Elbows
Jul 10, 2008

College Slice