Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
Illinois bama bowl game who says no

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Clemson hasn't beaten anyone of consequence

They also haven't lost in a couple years. Ohio State hasn't beaten anyone either since the whole big ten sucks

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
I dropped my bama alum wife at the airport before the iron bowl started (usually I have to console her for hours after a loss if not days) she and the kid and mother in law all flew away and I have spent s whole day getting hammered while watching her dumb team lose then watching one cut of the dead and now brotherhood of the wolf and folks this is the life

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Raku posted:

we already played the best 2 teams in the country and could have very easily beaten them without lovely turnovers

Look its not right to count the spring scrimmage game against yourself as a top 2 win

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

C-Euro posted:

I still have no idea why I remember nothing about Tom Brady's time at Michigan. I have clearer memories of John Navarre behind center than Brady, I'm sure that's extremely healthy.

I remember illinois putting the beat down on Brady in 99 and then the refs loving over Illinois in retaliation the next year on consecutive incorrect turnover calls

Then the NFL refs in Champaign in 02 blew a 4th and 3 sneak call, didn't measure and the bears lost. Brady hasnt come close to losinf to the bears since

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
My wife had a final with a bama starter in the same room back in the 90s and he would raise his hand and the TAs would come give him suggestions. So she did the same thing and got a great grade

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
Its pretty funny that bama worst season ever is a potential 3 loss season (tied with the year they lost to cam a decade ago) and that's absolutely the peak possibility of what jim harbaugh can bring to Michigan with no issue

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
It's frankly really weird knowing bama fans because they honestly expect to win every single game they play and it takes a ton of flukes for them to ever lose (absent that Clemson beatdown)

Like jusr imagine week in week out being absolutely confident you were going to win, and 90% of the time you're correct, for a decade