Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Gonz posted:

Gus Malzahn is cool as heck and Saban looking like he wanted to puke after that too many mans penalty was the cherry on top of that whole game.

:hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

FSU sucks. That is all

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

You know what, good for Mac for getting CMU to bowl eligibility. That might be the perfect spot for him. Glad AF he's gone though

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Florida being ranked higher than Bama is completely my poo poo

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Franks announced he is leaving UF. Either transferring or to the draft per ESPN

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Raku posted:

we already played the best 2 teams in the country and could have very easily beaten them without lovely turnovers

Frame this poo poo lol

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Who would you rather have? A post-surgery Franks or a "significantly used" Jake Bentley?

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

C-Euro posted:

Want them to stop making fun of you like this? Win one of these loving games for once in your lives. Dignity and honor don't mean poo poo, this isn't shogunate Japan.

Michigan really is the Boomers of the NCAA, and I say that as an occasional Michigan fan.

gently caress and I was all set to brandish my collection of Hanzo steel

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Dean over here chaos dunking on Alabama.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Anyone that looks down on online courses can get a big loving OK Boomer from me

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Florida going to lock up that NY6 bowl spot

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

pillsburysoldier posted:

pro click and scroll just a bit
Mildly :nws:
https://twitter.com/DukeBlueDevils

maybe not for long though

This was good

Somebody fucked around with this message at 18:13 on Dec 4, 2019

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Raku posted:

Y'all

Tua's talking like he's coming back

Oklahoma will need someone after Jalen so this makes sense.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

wernox posted:

Obviously someone hijacked a Duke press account and went to a great deal of trouble trying to get the good followers of Duke to understand that the piss tape is real.

Get woke.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

https://www.al.com/alabamafootball/2019/12/why-sec-gif-guru-lsufreek-disappeared.html

Article about LSUFreek and his return

Edit: this was already posted my apologies

vyst fucked around with this message at 21:20 on Dec 5, 2019

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Komet posted:

Mike Norvell seems like a good hire for FSU, but his agent better negotiate a huge buyout. FSU fans might feel underwhelmed by it though, since they still seem to believe they are going to hire James Franklin.

AAC coaches taking over down P5 programs have yielded more misses than hits. Apparently ADs are down on Norvell due to his apparent off the field issues, which is why he didn't get any real offers last cycle.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Kentucky is going to do that basketball school football surge that everyone thought Duke was going to do a couple of years ago

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

You need Jesus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Lorenzo Neal was a loving battering ram of a FB for the Chargers. Loved watching him when it was the age of the FB's.