Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cpranger
Nov 6, 2009

I want you to take out Big Bird's knees.

KKKLIP ART posted:

UGA opens as only a 6 point underdog to LSU which seems really generous. The article I saw on 247 didn’t say what the spread was but either Vegas believes in UGA’s defense or are still highly optimistic on our offense.

Game opened at LSU -3.5 and is now LSU -7.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cpranger
Nov 6, 2009

https://www.al.com/alabamafootball/2019/12/why-sec-gif-guru-lsufreek-disappeared.html?outputType=amp&__twitter_impression=true

cpranger
Nov 6, 2009

I get the feeling that Saban is a good dude.

cpranger
Nov 6, 2009

Don't forget that Dabo says paying players will ruin everything while Saban backed the unionization of Northwestern and paying players. He also argued that if they can't be paid that universities have a duty to compensate them in other ways.

cpranger
Nov 6, 2009

His dad was the best blocking fullback I've ever seen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cpranger
Nov 6, 2009

vyst posted:

Lorenzo Neal was a loving battering ram of a FB for the Chargers. Loved watching him when it was the age of the FB's.

I was 7 years old when Neal broke Mario Bates' jaw in an argument over playing time