Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Best of both worlds: Ohio State straight outplays Michigan AND there's a few suspicious calls by the officials. Can't wait to see who blows us out in a bowl game.

Cthulu Carl posted:

I hope Michigan keeps Harbaugh forever and ever.

Counterpoint: if/when Michigan hires a new coach I hope they have zero connection to Bo Schembechler. I don't want them to have even pissed in the same urinal. This Michigan Man obsession wore out its welcome a decade ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat

Want them to stop making fun of you like this? Win one of these loving games for once in your lives. Dignity and honor don't mean poo poo, this isn't shogunate Japan.

Michigan really is the Boomers of the NCAA, and I say that as an occasional Michigan fan.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
I still have no idea why I remember nothing about Tom Brady's time at Michigan. I have clearer memories of John Navarre behind center than Brady, I'm sure that's extremely healthy.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat

Rad Valtar posted:

Michigan fan stuck in the past, who knew. The delusion about their school having more integrity is almost as much as their delusion about how great their program has ever been. Jim Harbaugh is exactly what Michigan always was.

Don't look at me, I've been praying that the program lets the ghost of Bo rest for a few years now and I remain disappointed. You're an Ohio State fan, are there still sections of the fan base that have latched on to remnants of the Woody Hayes era, or was that long enough ago that people have stopped caring?

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat

Asproigerosis posted:

Be careful what you wish for RICH RODRIGUEZ

RichRod was unfairly maligned as Not A Michigan Man and history will validate this stance. Wasn't there a book about how the football program and athletic department as a whole set him up to fail, or is that was pro-RR propaganda?

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat

Maxwells Demon posted:

There was a book called "3 and Out: Rich Rodriguez at Michigan" https://www.amazon.com/Three-Out-Rodriguez-Michigan-Wolverines/dp/B0085RZPY6

I can only hope this is the book because two different books about his tenure at Michigan is too Michigan for me.

Yeah that was the one, thank you.

MourningView posted:

I for one am excited to watch Bama kick the everloving poo poo out of Michigan in the Citrus Bowl

Same.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat

pillsburysoldier posted:

pro click and scroll just a bit
Mildly :nws:
https://twitter.com/DukeBlueDevils

maybe not for long though