Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
fire the entire athletic department at FSU

we've been terrible for going on 20 years, with one anomaly

or stop pretending we give a poo poo about football and lean into baseball, jesus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

R.D. Mangles posted:

evevry single sports team i like completely loving sucks at the same time, i'm losing it

:same:

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Emron posted:

My whole deal is taking things too seriously, though.

I also am a big time acolyte of the church of saban. I genuinely think he's the best coach of all time, straight up.

I'd like to hear who is better.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

tactlessbastard posted:

I'm not going to argue with him :shrug:

I was agreeing with him :saddowns: he's the GOAT as far as college goes, and I don't know that anybody is particularly close

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

colachute posted:

Pete Carroll

:thunk:

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

General Dog posted:

Here's a movie pitch: a couple of retired college coaches in their late 70s or early 80s with bad blood between them each take HC jobs at rival high schools near their Florida retirement community. Like maybe a thinly fictionalized Steve Spurrier and Mack Brown.

opening night watch

Grumpy Old Men: Third Down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
every football team in college and the NFL should be required to play with a FB on the field, imho