Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

Since the Gators aren’t in the conference championship I am forced to root for chaos. What are the biggest chaos scenarios?

When is the last time Bama wasn’t in the top 10? Or maybe top 5 even?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

Which SEC team is going to the outback bowl?

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

KIM JONG TRILL posted:

We got Spencer Rattler.

This is the name of a great college QB who is going to bust hard in the pros.

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

I hope Alabama loses their bowl game. I want to watch the fabric of Nick Saban get torn apart.

It is my dream. I dream about it.

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

tactlessbastard posted:

He probably is but I still want bama to overreact and fire him. Not like he'll be out on the streets.

Would it be the funniest overreaction ever?

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

Lotta Saban apologist itt

I just like imagining him getting fired for three losses. I don’t think it’ll actually happen and I think anyone who responds seriously with “he ain’t getting fired!!!” in this thread are taking it too seriously.

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

Pete Carroll

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

Raku posted:

The NFL is for Lovie Smith level coaches

Saban is a system coach and Lovie would do better there than Saban

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

Taerkar posted:

Fleeing town before the sanctions hammer comes down helps too.

Goat move.

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

Saban is already out recruiting for next year so this season is over and the bowl game doesn’t count anyway.

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

I hate Bama the same way I hate Golden State or Miami-era (and now Laker-era) Lebron. Sports need a bad guy and Bama has been the bad guy for a decade.

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

General Dog posted:

I just don't like Patterson, he's a big fat crybaby and it's unpleasant to watch him sweat through multiple shirts over the course of 4 hours while his towel/water girl attends to him.

Unreasonable.

But also reasonable.

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

No and that’s a drat shame.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

Saban could feed homeless kids and cure cancer and I’m still gonna root for Alabama to lose.

I’m not rooting against Saban per se. he’s just the face of what I am rooting against.