Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

This is honestly such a big brain play but imagine losing due to a penalty because you got outsmarted by a dude with a vest and a visor on at the same time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

So I genuinely think the South Carolina los is bad, but how many top 25 teams did Clemson play? Top 15? Top 10?

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

MourningView posted:

Best win is probably A&M. To their credit they've blown everyone out aside from the UNC game which is what a great team should do with an iffy schedule. But also they've been ranked in the top 4 for basically the entire season so Dabo should really take a binkie and shut the gently caress up.

I mean that’s my point. They are passing the eye test for whatever that’s worth and due to poll inertia they haven’t really budged so unless they get 75 hung on them they are in and the rest of it is just good ole boy fake juice. UGA absolutely didn’t do themselves any favors but we have better wins. And yes they would 100% blow us out so it’s more just feeling curious why Dabo wants to be a big baby about this when he has his golden ticket.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

UGA opens as only a 6 point underdog to LSU which seems really generous. The article I saw on 247 didn’t say what the spread was but either Vegas believes in UGA’s defense or are still highly optimistic on our offense.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

I thought it was only $25K but some booster will be more than happy to pay it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Bama ain’t beat nobody, pawl

Seriously.