Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

I hope Bama doesn’t even get an NY6 bowl. Realistically they should be the 5th ranked SEC team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Spaced God posted:

gently caress LSU

8 years and 56 million dollars to go.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

Zwabu posted:

Everything else being equal, OU probably gets in over Utah because of fanbase/ratings? Not so sure in the case of Baylor.

The committee has pretty consistently ranked Utah (and Oregon, before their second loss) above the Oklahoma and Baylor, so I don't think Utah gets jumped if they win unless it's really unconvincing and Oklahoma does a murder to Baylor.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

Raku posted:

we already played the best 2 teams in the country and could have very easily beaten them without lovely turnovers

Lol

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

Raku posted:

I meant to say "one of" the two best teams in the country

I was sick

Sure, but also lol at "could have easily beaten them if only the bad things we did were instead good things."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

Raku posted:

The NFL is for Lovie Smith level coaches

Lovie actually beat a ranked team this year.