Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Bobby Bowden once wrote a letter asking lenience for an FSU football player who once raped and shot and left a woman for dead while stealing her Christmas presents.

Jameis Winston once stole crab legs, sexually assaulted a woman, callously screamed gently caress HER RIGHT IN THE PUSSY on youtube or whatever and received nary a slap on the wrist.

FSU has left a trail of tears and rape kits across the panhandle and their misery delights me.

A backup UF QB and a defense hobbled by Todd Grantham breaking them in two pieces has made my evening. Wuerffel bless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

lol Dabo is such a baby back bitch just win out your poo poo schedule and they aren’t going to leave you out stop crying about disrespect you’ve won two loving titles in the playoff era go masturbate into your KJV bible some more you prosperity gospel dickhead

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

YOLOsubmarine posted:

8 years and 56 million dollars to go.

lol. He was a STEAL. They couldn’t afford NOT to hire him!

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

CannonFodder posted:

Joe Hamilton was 20 years ago, my Freshman year there.

:corsair:

God he was so loving good too.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Pakled posted:

Ohio State/Michigan has an active streak of that going back to 1988

I was about to roast you for ignoring 2007 but Michigan somehow crept back into the polls that week just to be smote anew.

lol

vyst posted:

Who would you rather have? A post-surgery Franks or a "significantly used" Jake Bentley?

Franks has some incredible physical tools and it saddens me he couldn't put it together upstairs. That 65yd dime to Tyrie Cleveland against Tennessee for the walkoff TD was an incredible throw. Probably only a handful of QBs in the NCAA each year can make that throw.

By all accounts he's a good kid and hopefully he does well wherever he goes. But I'm glad he's leaving.

Edit:

Oh my god what an actual pisspants boomer. This cannot be a real person.

LeeMajors fucked around with this message at 18:20 on Dec 2, 2019

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

MourningView posted:

Yep just gonna casually compare a black QB to a prisoner, very normal.

Also their most famous football alum is a MAGA doofus who thinks tomatoes are poison and that drinking lots of water and stretching will prevent cancer

That article wouldn't be out of place in The Onion.

It's hard to imagine a grown man sitting down at his laptop, cracking his knuckles, and ejaculating that insufferable screed for all to see.

What a joyless fuckhead.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

wernox posted:

My Niece has a rare birth defect called Klippel-Trenaunay that basically caused one of her legs to not have a full circulatory system. Her junior year she got a horrible infection and had to be airlifted to the Mayo clinic during the second week of class. Purdue converted all of her classes to online so she could stay enrolled and keep up on her own schedule.

If its something that's done for regular students, I don't see an issue doing it for student athletes.

DO YOU THINK PAUL HORNUNG OR DICK BUTKUS TOOK ONLINE COURSES I DONT THINK SO THEY CHEWED NAILS AND TOOK CIVICS WHILE EATING FROM A FUCKIN STEEL LUNCHPAIL

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

dirty shrimp money posted:

Assuming Georgia loses. If they beat LSU it’s over for both.

I’m rooting for Utah. They were nobodies in the Mountain West ten years ago, that’d be fun to see them complete climbing the ladder. ESPN is going to demand Oklahoma though.

They were nobodies who had won a Fiesta Bowl in 2005 and a Sugar Bowl against Bama in 2008.

I get they were midmajor but they were solidly whipping P5 rear end by that point.

But yeah Go Utes. I want to see some new faces. And Kyle Whittingham is the loving man.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Bird in a Blender posted:

Iowa State extended Matt Campbell all the way to 2025. I like it, he's the best coach ISU has had since Earl Bruce in the 70s. It should at least quiet rumors about him ending up somewhere else.

Maybe you’re right. But I’d guess that if the right job comes along he’s going. This just ensures ISU will be paid handsomely when it does.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Saban will always be fine but we are seeing the effects of yearly coordinator turnover.

They're still a top 3 program, probably not the time to hit the loving panic switch.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

colachute posted:

Pete Carroll

Ah yes, the 1-title ‘dynasty’

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

MourningView posted:

Until the coward Saban steps into the pressure cooker of Champaign/Urbana it's impossible to know whether or not he's actually a good coach

Spurrier already roasted him for only being able to win at Bama and LSU.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

That could be a good fit

I was thinking the same thing. drat.