Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

I hope Michigan keeps Harbaugh forever and ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Does SB Nation still do This Week In Schadenfreude?

Because goddamn this would be a good harvest if they do.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Ches Neckbeard posted:

I somehow forgot how stupid the sponsor bowl name matchups get

San Diego County Credit Union Holiday Bowl
Cheribundi Boca Raton Bowl
:911: Military Bowl Presented by Northrop Grumman :911:

Cheez-It Bowl

Wait, no, that one's awesome.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

This weekend has been great for bitchbaby loser coaches.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Love to tout the moral and intellectual superiority of my school after getting crushed in a home game that saw two of my players untie and remove an opponent's shoe in a nationally televised event in full view of a ref wearing a body cam.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

It's just great that Justin Fields got so many Michigan Men frothing mad by uttering a simple sentence in a presser.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Raku posted:

What coach is most Christlike

Imma say Frank Beamer

Crucified Jesus painting but instead of "I.N.R.I" his cross was labelled "0-0 END OF REGULATION"