Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brown Paper Bag
Nov 3, 2012

https://twitter.com/9NewsAUS/status/1201397451527086080?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Baby you can shout at me,
But you can't need my eyes.

Zenithe posted:

Wow, he uh, sure picked a bad time to grow his beard for being investigated for sex crimes huh.

Caleb bond “i want to see a future where i have had sex”

*monkey paw clenches*

Wheezle
Aug 13, 2007

420 stop boats erryday
edit: removed cos it's showing a tweet I don't want it to

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

Hope they have more than just the word of one lady, photographs or video would go a long way to adding credibility to this. Isn't this the third or fourth time this has come up? And nothing happens

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

bell jar posted:

Hope they have more than just the word of one lady, photographs or video would go a long way to adding credibility to this. Isn't this the third or fourth time this has come up? And nothing happens

Nothing is going to happen even if they have proof. We'll have a laugh and every dumbass who voted for him will get defensive and vote him right back in.

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

Now that there's no election riding on it the peanut gallery will be happy to talk about it

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

You've got to know, to understand,
Baby, take me by my hand,
I'll lead you to the promised land.
What does it matter if he went to a legally operated adult entertainment parlour? He wasn't at work where he should have been. That's the problem.

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

JBP posted:

What does it matter if he went to a legally operated adult entertainment parlour? He wasn't at work where he should have been. That's the problem.

It only matters because he's one of those family values conservatives always banging on about the immorality of single mothers and the gays

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"
I don't think he was wagging school, if he was over there I'm guessing he was within the boundaries allowed. The system is hosed if you can spend than long hanging out in another country while people expect you to be representing their local area.

Zenithe
Feb 25, 2013

Ask not to whom the Anidavatar belongs; it belongs to thee.

JBP posted:

It matters because it will make him really mad.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

I think that if he is travelling overseas to have sex he probably has some skeletons in his closet.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
He probably doesn't want to get caught out with Asian madams like the former mayor if Ipswich.

Don Dongington
Sep 27, 2005

#ideasboom
College Slice
The wild part is gonna be when he asks Dutton to fast track a visa for the in-laws, and some fascist home affairs employee of their own making freaks out because they're not French or hot, and runs screaming to channel 7.

It'll turn out his father in law ran a death squad or some poo poo, and Morrison will still refuse to do anything other than be a psychopath ad man.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

How good are Red Light districts?

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

They're real good op

Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-12-02/nsw-police-strip-searched-25-children-at-festival-inquiry-hears/11756902

quote:

In another case, a child known as GEN15C told the LECC he was stripsearched by an officer who was not wearing gloves.

He said the officer touched his testicles and rubbed his buttocks during the search.

"At that time the male officer inserted his hands inside GEN15C's underwear, and made contact with his testicles," Ms Dwyer said.

It is further alleged that after doing so, the officer moved around behind GEN15C, placed both hands inside his shorts and ran his hands around his buttocks, in a circular motion, in an effort to find drugs.

:stare:

drunkill
Sep 25, 2007

me @ ur posting
Fallen Rib
Cops are pedophiles

Politicians too

https://twitter.com/matthaggis666/status/1201230661555642368?s=19

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!

Anidav posted:

He probably doesn't want to get caught out with Asian madams like the former mayor if Ipswich.

and Brisbane!

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

This guy fucks.

Konomex
Oct 25, 2010

a whiteman who has some authority over others, who not only hasn't raped anyone, or stared at them creepily...

Carnaticum posted:

This guy pay to gently caress.

Fixed it for you.

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

JBP posted:

So much for supporting local jobs

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Anidav’s mate Bill Glasson hits the news again

https://www.theage.com.au/politics/federal/the-minister-the-ex-liberal-candidate-and-the-2-2-million-contract-20191202-p53g0c.html

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!

Carnaticum posted:

This guy fucks child prostitutes.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

being a politician in this country must be very hard and very stressful :allears:

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

drat son that takes me back.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

the Lunar Right trying to do Wyatt dirty

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

What is it with Lib candidates and re emerging as some lobbyest gently caress?

Heck even Xenophon got hired as a Huawei shill and now he is on ABC every hour saying that Huawei is the greatest.

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

The only requirement for those roles is having personal relationships with people high up.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ALP <3 News Corp

Hollandia
Jul 27, 2007

rattus rattus

Grimey Drawer

JBP posted:

The only requirement for those roles is having personal relationships with people high up.
And an overly inflated sense of self importance.

Amethyst
Mar 28, 2004

I CANNOT HELP BUT MAKE THE DCSS THREAD A FETID SWAMP OF UNFUN POSTING
plz notice me trunk-senpai
How can anyone look at the nationals and not conclude that country people are generally hosed in the head? Honestly.

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"

Amethyst posted:

How can anyone look at the nationals and not conclude that country people are generally hosed in the head? Honestly.

Are you happy to compare yourself to the person who represents your electorate?

I think I'm fortunate to have Graham Perret, I vote for the Greens though, so I'd like him to be even more of a lefty.

Cartoon
Jun 20, 2008

poop
Unsurprisingly Indigenous kiddies require alot of 'interventions':

https://www.change.org/p/prime-minister-of-australia-save-the-als-to-stop-more-kids-being-taken-away-and-ending-up-in-jail/u/25429411

quote:

Police are strip search our kids - we need your help
Aboriginal Legal Service NSW/ACT
DEC 1, 2019 —

Dear supporters,

Right now, police are strip searching Aboriginal kids. Children as young as 10 are being forced to remove their clothes in front of adults, without any parental and legal support present.

In some remote areas of NSW where we live and work, we’ve had reports of our young people rugged-up on a cold winter’s night, wearing jumpers and beanies, being stopped and asked to remove their clothes.

Aboriginal communities are calling for our support. That’s why we’re raising funds to help and train our kids to hold police accountable.

https://www.alsnswact.org.au/donate_so_aboriginal_kids_can_stand_up_for_their_rights

Will you chip into our campaign to empower Aboriginal kids with legal rights information?

We’ve known for a long time that in places like Bourke and Brewarrina, around 90% of strip-searches result in a ‘no find’, while in Moree, the rate of unsuccessful searches is as high as 95%!

The excessive use of strip-search powers is causing extreme emotional harm to our kids. Amidst the shocking headlines, police are doubling down and defending their use of strip search powers. But together with our supporters we can empower Aboriginal kids to know their rights, ask for help and keep police accountable.

You’ve stood with us through funding cuts. You stood with us when our life-saving Custody Notification Service was under threat. We won these battles because our supporters are with us. Together we can achieve justice again.

Please help us reach our goal so they get the training they need.

https://www.alsnswact.org.au/donate_so_aboriginal_kids_can_stand_up_for_their_rights

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Anidav posted:

ALP <3 News Corp

Alternate universe telegraph

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Anidav posted:

Heck even Xenophon got hired as a Huawei shill and now he is on ABC every hour saying that Huawei is the greatest.

Hehe yes, liberal candidates

*checks Craig Emerson’s twitter*

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

Anidav posted:

I have some bad news about the Australian Labor Party, Anidav

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺

starkebn posted:

Are you happy to compare yourself to the person who represents your electorate?

I think I'm fortunate to have Graham Perret, I vote for the Greens though, so I'd like him to be even more of a lefty.

I mean urban and suburban mps are p much universally bourgie fuckwads so it checks out in the broadest possible strokes if we assume all Australians are pieces of poo poo.

I’m in Queensland so figuring out which mps are nats and which are libs is always a weird one but mine looks like George Christensen so I think he’s a Nat

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
I started tweeting Jon Krause (state lnp) and Anna P my YouTube playlist of lizzo songs called ‘13 songs to die on state route 13 to’ and the next week they announced road repair so I’m taking full credit for that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Solemn Sloth posted:

Hehe yes, liberal candidates

*checks Craig Emerson’s twitter*

You're always going to have outliers who represent the make up of their electorates and some electorates are unfortunately odd as gently caress.