Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What word best describes your year?
This poll is closed.
Twee 4 1.28%
Goose 34 10.90%
Strand 22 7.05%
Bowsette 115 36.86%
poo poo 46 14.74%
Kirby 31 9.94%
Sonic 14 4.49%
I told you I don't like these polls 46 14.74%
Total: 312 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"

Rarity posted:

Very hype for this year's GOTY top 10 thread. I'm starting to get the OP together and it's going to be a banger :toot:

I'm hype for this - I think this year rather than try to post a short form take on each game I'm just gonna pick one thing about each that stuck in my mind and write a largely incoherent screed about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
Naturally voted Kirby. There was never any other choice. My fate was written.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Rarity posted:

I'll be watching animes about giantesses so check mate, mothertrucker

Have fun with attack on titan

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
Let’s get the horny started early I’m nakedposting and watching anime in bed right now what’s up

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Songbearer posted:

I know I've said it every thread but this year has been amazing for games and even though I've had some sad times this year with losing my long time friends

poo poo brah that's the worst. goondolences, as they say. spend as much time with your bros as you can, man cannot know that morning what will happen by the evening

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Let’s get the horny started early I’m nakedposting and watching anime in bed right now what’s up

im drawing pixel poo poo of a dude lying in the grass wearing a definitely-not-a-pokemon cosplay jacket playing not-a-3ds in public

May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

I've put my dick in a box of Sega Genesis games and I've googled searched for the "hentaiest boobs" so your move

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Relax Or DIE posted:

I've put my dick in a box of Sega Genesis games

Just...like placed it in the box or what.

Relax Or DIE posted:

and I've googled searched for the "hentaiest boobs" so your move

Great now I’m looking for Quattro Bajeena with boobs

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Sat here inflating the breasts of my half fox half rhino Fuckataur in Second Life, making me the Horniest Gamer

May 8, 2006

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Just...like placed it in the box or what.

don't be disgusting

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
...This competition was a mistake

Songbearer posted:

I hope all your goonselves have found some happiness this year and some Video Games that have brought you some joy too :)

VideoGames brings us all joy :)

Rarity fucked around with this message at 12:42 on Dec 1, 2019

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
Dang I was hoping to get in on the ground floor but here we are

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

My buddy got me playing Fistful of Frags last night - poo poo is kind of fun

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

AOCs Pink Pearl posted:

Dang I was hoping to get in on the ground floor but here we are

my apartment building’s ground floor is one floor up from the actual ground floor entry so it could still count

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
as in you enter on floor -1, and floor 0 has actual apartments in it but it’s raised from street level. it’s a beautiful compromise between what people usually call „first floor”

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/souldedeh/status/1200044325750607881

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/bHxqH32.mp4

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

was he keeping it a secret in case it failed?

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Turns out the hardest thing to deliver... was the news itself

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
Happy Holidays everyone!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Z-Nu351j58

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
As of 4am I have earned 2 Platinum trophies this year: Sekiro and Death Stranding. They are both amazing games but I think DS is better because of how it made me feel as the game ended. The Waffle household is in austerity mode with the holidays and a road trip on the horizon, I think I'm going to be firmly stuck in backlog mode. Maybe break out the RetroPie and fart around with SNES RPGs.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

I don't think I'm gonna be able to get the timed delivery part of my star up to 60.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Gripweed posted:

I don't think I'm gonna be able to get the timed delivery part of my star up to 60.

I think there are barely enough to hit 60 if you don't repeat any of them. But it's much easier just to redo ones that give a shitload of likes. Like Timefall to Lake Knot, South Knot to the Geologist, etc.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I would have 1000/1000 in Bard's Tale 4 and Bloodstained this year but there are bugs related to unlocking things in both of them so thanks.

I have really bad luck with trophy/achievement unlocks not firing.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

season's gamings

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I am definitely Horniest Gamer this year. I have “Show Adult Content” enabled on the Morrowind and Stardew Valley mod sites I frequent.

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.

Gripweed posted:

Getting 60 in delivery time was uphill but I was at 57 when I got my 20 super perfects or whatever. After that it was just getting the big ticket ones like Captain Capslock said (there’s also a big one from lake to south) and learning that you can drive across the gap between south and timefall farms. It was a little extra work but easier than I feared.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Jay Rust posted:

I am definitely Horniest Gamer this year. I have “Show Adult Content” enabled on the Morrowind and Stardew Valley mod sites I frequent.

horniness does not mean disregard for your own well-being

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

I am very glad that Death Stranding is popularizing technohikingpunk

https://twitter.com/ka92/status/1201059607000436736?s=20

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?
I’m always caught off guard when I return to a Nexus site after not modding for a while, and there’s just big honkin boobies plastered all over the front page

(only happens if you have adult content enabled, but that category includes stuff needed for “non-horny” purposes)

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Rinkles posted:

I’m always caught off guard when I return to a Nexus site after not modding for a while, and there’s just big honkin boobies plastered all over the front page

(only happens if you have adult content enabled, but that category includes stuff needed for “non-horny” purposes)

How hentai are these boobs are they the fables hentaiest boobs?

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

How hentai are these boobs are they the fables hentaiest boobs?

"This mod adds elements to the Asari characters to make them anatomically correct."

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

2020 is the year of maxing out the boob slider

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Rinkles posted:

"This mod adds elements to the Asari characters to make them anatomically correct."

how does this person know what anatomically correct Asari look like

Tangents
Aug 23, 2008

I will never stop voting Bowsette

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Rinkles posted:

colossal swaying dongs

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Hwurmp posted:

colossal swaying dongs

For hair

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Do you guys prefer pixel sex or polygon sex?

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Is Dragon Quest Builders 2 good solo

I loved the first one but the marketing and stuff for 2 made it look like you need friends

a glitch
Jun 27, 2008

no wait stop

Soiled Meat

Gripweed posted:

2020 is the year of maxing out the boob slider

Even the ones who probaby shouldn't have a boob slider in the first place?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Jay Rust posted:

Do you guys prefer pixel sex or polygon sex?

voxel sex :pervert: