Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zhumma
Aug 5, 2006
title text
okay I think I fixed it. Goddamn does imgur suck the big one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Zhumma posted:

Well at least it looks like this one is coming to a long awaited end.

long awaited, but not unwelcome

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
Gilberg Gerfwald crossover? It could happen.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

big fan of the Gilbergverse

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

I think the new gilberg guest artist is kinda bad at drawing

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

ikanreed posted:

I think the new gilberg guest artist is kinda bad at drawing

But still classic Gilberg

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

drat these are good comics

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I've posted all the ones from my old book. I might start a new thread for new comics.

There's definitely gonna be some new Gilbergs. IDK about new Gerfwalds. There's really not much further he can go. The devil reveal was kind of the finale.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Applewhite posted:

I've posted all the ones from my old book. I might start a new thread for new comics.

There's definitely gonna be some new Gilbergs. IDK about new Gerfwalds. There's really not much further he can go. The devil reveal was kind of the finale.

how bout zits

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

ChubbyChecker posted:

how bout zits

I'm getting on an intercontinental flight tomorrow, but once I'm settled we'll do a whole mess of new comics. Gonna close this thread and start a new one when the time comes.