Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Man, he goes his own way!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Colonel Cancer posted:

Eh he draws boob dragons how bad could he be

Fine, he's a techboob nazidragon.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

The Butcher posted:

Applewhite you are in so much poo poo if Scott Adams sees this.

You know he has endless time on his hands to make fake legal threats.

He has no need for legal threats any more. He is now a level 5 hypnotists, and he can project his mind sorcerery through the aether at Applewhite.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Guy's here's an idea I came up with for a laugh haha

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Applewhite posted:

Not a Gilberg or a Gerfwald but one of the few other comics from that notebook to get archived before its destruction:

:hmbol:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Applewhite I'm glad to see your drawings again, even if they aren't tit or rear end related.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
It was obviously ironic.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Guys I found a super rare comic in my attic. Can anyone estimate it's worth at auction?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
That comic is literally the best thing I've ever drawn, artistically. I can normally only do stick figures, so I'm actually proud that I made something that is recognizable in one or two panels.

Who What Now fucked around with this message at 19:33 on Dec 10, 2019