Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Im a big fan of dustin, the comic that started as a look at the struggles of young millennials trying to break into the workforce and very quicky turned into incoherent boomer yelling about how lazy the new generation is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

Applewhite posted:

Obviously to swat millennials phones that they can't stop looking at instead of listening to me with out of their hands.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

By popular demand posted:

You've been warned.

Relatable. I say that all the time.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

Applewhite posted:

Sadly, not entirely on office time. Every single last one of the comics from the white notebook was drawn during work hours and not on break and I’m trying to stay faithful to that spirit.

Unfortunately I had to finish it off at home :/

Gilberg: if you're not stealing from your boss, you're stealing from your family

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

Applewhite posted:

I know there was already a heart-attack joke in the thread but I wanted to do one.

To be fair a cartoon character watching another suffer a heart attack as they steadfastly refuse to call for help surely condemning them to death is like jokes about breaking your New Year's resolution or a small child using a word wrong. Every strip does it at least once a year.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

To be fair a cartoon character watching another suffer a heart attack as they steadfastly refuse to call for help surely condemning them to death is like jokes about breaking your New Year's resolution or a small child using a word wrong. Every strip does it at least once a year.

Case in point, take this strip from The Family Area

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

Hob_Gadling posted:

I think that's all of them ever made right there. Was there ever another joke in Cathy?

My mom is getting on me for failing to "have it all"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

Elephant Ambush posted:

Image no longer exists?

One of the best punchlines in a while. Watterson-esque