Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

whoa we gotta regular dril over here folks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Lowtax needs to eat more fiber and probiotics so he poops and posts more!

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Lmao :kiss:

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
hi buddy sorry for the poo poo that sucks, hope life gets to be boring soon.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
i am glad you are doing well lowtax god bless

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Who What Now posted:

Lowtax needs to eat more fiber and probiotics so he poops and posts more!

I finally agree with a Who What Now post

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Instead of pooping on it, consider pooping in it, OP.

Heather Papps
Nov 1, 2007

hello friend

someone screencap all the sad attempted digs folk have been making at lowtax on facebook. i almost thought about posting a thread of them myself but uh, i would have had to like message a gbs mod and figure it out and i honestly am like living on borrowed time here till i get a probe for refusing to hit shift.

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BB7JZ-df8Xo

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Elephant Ambush posted:

I finally agree with a Who What Now post

I'm sorry :(

Ebeneezer Splooge
Nov 2, 2018
Where else would you poop mr. tax?

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULdrEHo3Tak

in some alternate universe there is a version of Hee Haw where Lowtax starts the show with "I'm a poopin"

and Fragmaster follows with " ..and I'm a' grinnin"

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Sorry, but the people have spoken.

Well it’s a step above making GBS threads your pants. Congrats!

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Ebeneezer Splooge posted:

Where else would you poop mr. tax?

Your pants?

I mean this is SA after all.

spatial trait
Aug 7, 2009

Sometimes you just gotta take a chisel to that ol hanging turd. Knock it off, leaving only the root sticking out of the bunger. Sure, you'll have dump rump for a few days, but it'll eventually dry out a fall off like an umbilical cord.

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc
I'm late to the party, did he pinch?

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Heather Papps posted:

someone screencap all the sad attempted digs folk have been making at lowtax on facebook. i almost thought about posting a thread of them myself but uh, i would have had to like message a gbs mod and figure it out and i honestly am like living on borrowed time here till i get a probe for refusing to hit shift.
They try so hard, I almost feel bad for them when their attempts to megaiceburn2000 me inevitably fail.

AdmiralViscen
Nov 2, 2011

gently caress em

Pickwick High
Aug 4, 2019

They call me Nutse
I hope your poop is safe Lowtax

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
That was a long poop. Are your legs asleep?

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
Fun fact, which isn't actually remotely fun at all: since the discs in my neck collapsed, I've lost the ability to feel pain in sections of my left leg and foot, so technically I could sit on the toilet for years, which is ultimately a major goal of mine, and not have to worry about nerve damage or my left leg falling asleep because joke's on it, I can't feel poo poo anyway!!! Hahahaha gently caress you, body!

Organic Lube User
Apr 15, 2005

Lowtax posted:

Fun fact, which isn't actually remotely fun at all: since the discs in my neck collapsed, I've lost the ability to feel pain in sections of my left leg and foot, so technically I could sit on the toilet for years, which is ultimately a major goal of mine, and not have to worry about nerve damage or my left leg falling asleep because joke's on it, I can't feel poo poo anyway!!! Hahahaha gently caress you, body!

What if you lose the ability to feel yourself pooping though.

Not worth the risk imo.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Lowtax posted:

Robots don't feel pain, so your transformation is almost complete.

After the switch, you'll be able to eat that baby food stuff that RoboCop ate when he wasn't stabbing people with his hand mounted USB drive or shooting them in the dick.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

I bet lowtax would be diesel powered and eat diesel flavored beef jerky.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Rad-daddio posted:

Robots don't feel pain, so your transformation is almost complete.

After the switch, you'll be able to eat that baby food stuff that RoboCop ate when he wasn't stabbing people with his hand mounted USB drive or shooting them in the dick.
DUDE I'M NOT A ROBOT, I keep telling you dumbasses they replaced my discs with fucken plastic donut thingies. I wish I was a robot, then I'd get all Chopping Mall on your asses.

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Something a robot would say...

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Applesnots posted:

Let me tell you about the terrible secret of space in between C3 and C5

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Lowtax posted:

DUDE I'M NOT A ROBOT, I keep telling you dumbasses they replaced my discs with fucken plastic donut thingies. I wish I was a robot, then I'd get all Chopping Mall on your asses.

You mean they put some SPACE AGE POLYMERS in you

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

Lowtax posted:

80% of people will eventually develop back pain and spine issues. Hitting middle age is great isn't it.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Lowtax posted:

Is this something I could pay to have done as an elective procedure?

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Lowtax posted:

I hear C4 is quite explosive

Shut up Meg
Jan 8, 2019

You're safe here.

Lowtax posted:

Wait - you only use one side of your body whilst pooping?

Like, you sit there at a 45 degree angle?

Heather Papps
Nov 1, 2007

hello friend

Applesnots posted:

3 laws of posting protect us, right? they can never be broken, or worked around.
that couldn't possibly happen.

or.... COULD IT?@!?!

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

drat Asians and their superior spine genes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvxfMOMOTCc

Khorne
May 1, 2002

Lowtax posted:

Do you have stairs in your assisted living facility?

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

Big Beef City posted:

Is this something I could pay to have done as an elective procedure?

Sure if you don't mind not being able to look up without bending your waist.

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

Lowtax posted:

That just means you're the kind of robot you can buy from aliexpress, it still counts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yap3NrZxyhM

beep boop

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Heather Papps posted:

3 laws of posting protect us, right? they can never be broken, or worked around.
that couldn't possibly happen.

or.... COULD IT?@!?!

Please tell me of these three laws of posting.

Heather Papps
Nov 1, 2007

hello friend

Applesnots posted:

Please tell me of these three laws of posting.

i'm not gbs but these are mine

:jpmf:
:justpub:
:emptyquote:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
Laws were meant to be broken

JUST
MY